Author Topic: slaughterhouse-warriors  (Read 1227 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: slaughterhouse-warriors
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »
when's crooked's shit suppose to drop?

Crooked's EP, "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste" is dropping July 21st. The tracklist/cover is supposed to drop sometime this week.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 06:43:43 AM »

Crooked's EP, "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste" is dropping July 21st. The tracklist/cover is supposed to drop sometime this week.
Is Joell dropping something too? I'm pretty sure he was gonna drop an EP too.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 06:51:22 AM »

That was the plan when they spoke of it last month, but nothing since then has been confirmed from either Joe or Joell, so I don't know what the deal is with them at the moment?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »

That was the plan when they spoke of it last month, but nothing since then has been confirmed from either Joe or Joell, so I don't know what the deal is with them at the moment?

Joe's dropping The Escape Route next week right?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

Joe hasn't confirmed it. My guess is NO. Same with Joell. Crooked is the only one after Royce that has a confirmed release date.

JohnnyL

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

Joe hasn't confirmed it. My guess is NO. Same with Joell. Crooked is the only one after Royce that has a confirmed release date.

I was wondering about that too.  I remember at one time,  them all talking about dropping little solo projects before the full length "Slaughterhouse" project.  I guess plans could have changed though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2009, 03:27:07 PM »
Nothing special, again no indication of actual song writing.

lol @ the sole hater in the bunch.

good track.

meho prefers Chingy and Weezy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2009, 06:03:39 PM »
I can't stop listening to this song, lols.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2009, 06:08:02 PM »
Crooked just ripped this to shreds, fuck me! That was too fucking dope, i just hope Slaughterhouse doesnt make the mistake of dropping too many dope cuts on these EPs and then end up with a few filler tracks on the final album

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
after listening to this several times

i want to say i think Joey had the best verses on the song

but the best LINE was Crooked's "Weapon Waste/Waist"  8)

I just don't care for Crooked's first verse very much....that's a rare occurance LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 04:06:02 AM »
Damn, I really came off as a hater in this thread  :D Wasn't hating just dropping my honest opinion. I'm just tired of hearing these songs from them we're they're just straight lyrical and going off, it was cool at first with Onslaught and Slaughterhouse but now I want to see some more complete songs like Move On.

Portugoal

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 05:10:28 AM »
Damn, I really came off as a hater in this thread  :D Wasn't hating just dropping my honest opinion. I'm just tired of hearing these songs from them we're they're just straight lyrical and going off, it was cool at first with Onslaught and Slaughterhouse but now I want to see some more complete songs like Move On.

But you also thought that that new song from Bishop Lamont and Xzibit is "fucking hot".

P.S. I haven't heard this song yet.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 05:15:02 AM »

But you also thought that that new song from Bishop Lamont and Xzibit is "fucking hot".

P.S. I haven't heard this song yet.

LMAO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 05:46:19 AM »
That Bishop and X song is better than anything from Slaughterhouse, minus Move On. You know, it's an actual song with an actual topic.

Elano

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 06:48:16 AM »
That Bishop and X song is better than anything from Slaughterhouse, minus Move On. You know, it's an actual song with an actual topic.

are you crazy ? do you really want to start a WEB FIGHT with all the slaughter groupies ?