Author Topic: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??  (Read 1403 times)

Jaydc555

Re: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »
Everytime you say something nik you just dig yourself into a bigger hole of what a geek you are

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »
Everytime you say something nik you just dig yourself into a bigger hole of what a geek you are

listen, you canadian homo....youre scarin people off this site. you might not care, but there could actually be a few straight dudes on this website from So Cal who would like the fact that a local female is posting here.

u dumb bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »
wait, i thought she was one of your freinds you smoke up with?

she found this site? or you told her about it?

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »
roccy and the jew are both together right now posting on dubcc

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 11:01:12 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

the last thing imma do with a whore is show her how to post at dubcc dude

i dont even think about this place when im getting ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
wait, i thought she was one of your freinds you smoke up with?

she found this site? or you told her about it?

i posted a smiley from this site on some other site and she wanted 2 know where it was from

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

Natalia

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 11:07:33 PM »

word

him paid me verys goods money

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
LOLLL

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »

word

him paid me verys goods money
hahaha

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »
Face it your a loser.I don't care who she is I would never get a female to come on a forum.You are so lame.You and your friends get together on a forum hahahahahahaha how sad.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 11:10:52 PM »

word

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 11:12:15 PM »
Face it your a loser.I don't care who she is I would never get a female to come on a forum.You are so lame.You and your friends get together on a forum hahahahahahaha how sad.

hahahahahahah, omfg LMFAO! people you know in real life check out a forum you post on ahahahaahahaha

you done yet, homo canada?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:15:59 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »

word

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

who said i mentioned the dub to this girl while kickin it with her?...and why do you even care?

man up and stop followin the lead of that canadian fruitcup.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:17 PM »
Man up and move out of your parents house and get a job your daddy didn't hand to you scrub