Author Topic: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??  (Read 787 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »
LOL no way nik
come on dude your getting all your friends from plurlife over here or what?

maybe floyd will come back  ???

floyd aint comin back.....and i posted a wcc smiley on another board. thats how she found this site.

AG, doesnt one of your little buddies post here? LOLLL

yeah my best friends lil brother

i aint doggin im just sayin'...

yall should stop "just sayin" and get some fine females to post here yourselves...but most of wcc might not like that, though.

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

first of all, you dont like females....second of all, you dont kick it with females. you dumb muthefuckers are wayyy too busy worrying about how she found this site as if it were a bad thing....what a pathetic world you must live in.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »

word

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:29 PM »

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

Jaydc555

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »
Everytime you say something nik you just dig yourself into a bigger hole of what a geek you are

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 10:55:40 PM »
Everytime you say something nik you just dig yourself into a bigger hole of what a geek you are

listen, you canadian homo....youre scarin people off this site. you might not care, but there could actually be a few straight dudes on this website from So Cal who would like the fact that a local female is posting here.

u dumb bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »
wait, i thought she was one of your freinds you smoke up with?

she found this site? or you told her about it?

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »
roccy and the jew are both together right now posting on dubcc

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 11:01:12 PM »

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

the last thing imma do with a whore is show her how to post at dubcc dude

i dont even think about this place when im getting ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
wait, i thought she was one of your freinds you smoke up with?

she found this site? or you told her about it?

i posted a smiley from this site on some other site and she wanted 2 know where it was from

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

word

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

Natalia

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 11:07:33 PM »

word

him paid me verys goods money

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
LOLLL

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »

word

him paid me verys goods money
hahaha

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »
Face it your a loser.I don't care who she is I would never get a female to come on a forum.You are so lame.You and your friends get together on a forum hahahahahahaha how sad.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 11:10:52 PM »

word

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 11:12:15 PM »
Face it your a loser.I don't care who she is I would never get a female to come on a forum.You are so lame.You and your friends get together on a forum hahahahahahaha how sad.

hahahahahahah, omfg LMFAO! people you know in real life check out a forum you post on ahahahaahahaha

you done yet, homo canada?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:15:59 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »

word

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

who said i mentioned the dub to this girl while kickin it with her?...and why do you even care?

man up and stop followin the lead of that canadian fruitcup.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:17 PM »
Man up and move out of your parents house and get a job your daddy didn't hand to you scrub

Kool Beenz

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »

word

who said i mentioned the dub to this girl while kickin it with her?...and why do you even care?

im assuming you did... none of my friends even know how the fuck to post at a forum much less even go to one...
and i dont care..
but i have a question... did you or one of your buddies (floyd, roccy ect) teach her how to post here?
and the canadians have nothing to do with this, my friend

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »
Man up and move out of your parents house and get a job your daddy didn't hand to you scrub

talk to me when your bank account is half the size of mine, you bum

self-made, homo canada

now get the fuck out this thread and go ride nuts somewhere else.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

im assuming you did... none of my friends even know how the fuck to post at a forum much less even go to one...
and i dont care..
but i have a question... did you or one of your buddies (floyd, roccy ect) teach her how to post here?

your friends are too dumb to figure out how to post on a message board?...you cant be serious, man. :laugh:

to answer your question, no one had to "teach" her how to post LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:42 PM »

talk to me when your bank account is half the size of mine, you bum

what a kike

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »

word

and i dont care..

your friends are two dumb to figure out how to post on a message board? LOL...you cant be serious, man.

im sure if i showed them its not hard at all

but why waste there time? bringing them to a place like here?