Author Topic: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??  (Read 1405 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

the last thing imma do with a whore is show her how to post at dubcc dude

i dont even think about this place when im getting ass

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

who said i mentioned the dub to this girl while kickin it with her?...and why do you even care?

man up and stop followin the lead of that canadian fruitcup.

im assuming you did... none of my friends even know how the fuck to post at a forum much less even go to one...
and i dont care..
but i have a question... did you or one of your buddies (floyd, roccy ect) teach her how to post here?
and the canadians have nothing to do with this, my friend

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »
Man up and move out of your parents house and get a job your daddy didn't hand to you scrub

talk to me when your bank account is half the size of mine, you bum

self-made, homo canada

now get the fuck out this thread and go ride nuts somewhere else.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 11:17:55 PM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

who said i mentioned the dub to this girl while kickin it with her?...and why do you even care?

im assuming you did... none of my friends even know how the fuck to post at a forum much less even go to one...
and i dont care..
but i have a question... did you or one of your buddies (floyd, roccy ect) teach her how to post here?

your friends are too dumb to figure out how to post on a message board?...you cant be serious, man. :laugh:

to answer your question, no one had to "teach" her how to post LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:42 PM »
Man up and move out of your parents house and get a job your daddy didn't hand to you scrub

what a kike

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

and i dont care..

your friends are two dumb to figure out how to post on a message board? LOL...you cant be serious, man.

im sure if i showed them its not hard at all

but why waste there time? bringing them to a place like here?

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »
Talk to Me when you earned something yourself you mooch.Sucking off daddies tit must make you feel big LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »

what a kike

thats whats good 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 11:21:33 PM »
Talk to Me when you earned something yourself you mooch.Sucking off daddies tit must make you feel big LOL

like i said, homo canada, self-made

i give you credit, though. you're self-made too....only it doesnt take much to make yourself a fuckin bum, loser.

if you were happy in life you wouldnt be here wastin ur time talkin shit...on everything.

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 11:22:53 PM »
Your self made but you live at home with your parents?LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »
end of discussion

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »

word

and i dont care..

your friends are two dumb to figure out how to post on a message board? LOL...you cant be serious, man.

"wasting time" bringin em here? LOL, serious?...it's not that big a deal, bro. I posted some smiley on another site and she wanted 2 know where it was from. stop overanalyzing it like these bored ass losers who have no life.

come on, ag...ive known u here for longer than that...u aint like em.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:25 PM »

how do u know what i help with and what i dont? like ive said before, middle-eastern culture is way different than hick culture....so dont even compare, bum. we all end up wealthy and successful and thats what counts. you're guna end up spending your miserable life lonely and broke in some tore up appartment....as long as you keep this bitter ass mentality, at least. i mean, really, what kind of a loser do you have to be to sit online and talk shit about someone all day long? think about it, bru....

Kool Beenz

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

word

and i dont care..

"wasting time" bringin em here? LOL, serious?...it's not that big a deal, bro. I posted some smiley on another site and she wanted 2 know where it was from. stop overanalyzing it like these bored ass losers who have no life.

lol i aint trying to be like nobody...

quit overanalyzing that

anyways she will only last a few weeks here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »

word

and i dont care..

lol i aint trying to be like nobody...

quit overanalyzing that

anyways she will only last a few weeks here

she wont even last a day after she realizes what typa fags post here...LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »
What kind of loser spends over 5 years at a forum with more posts then anyone and has his friends post on the forum?You!And I have a women that shits all over floydness and the chicks you put pictures of.And I didn't need e caps to get her.Shit ag has seen her he can back that up