Author Topic: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??  (Read 1404 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: wHATS UP 2 ALL U BITCHES??
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 11:35:59 PM »
posting on a message board you've helped create is far from what makes someone a loser VVV

i mean, really, what kind of a loser do you have to be to sit online and talk shit about someone all day long? think about it, bru....

and i dont believe you like pussy

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »
You helped create?LOL.This forum would be here without you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »
You helped create?LOL.This forum would be here without you

LOL...more ignorance from jaydc...stop speakin out your ass, son. it really only makes you look stupid. we posted up the idea for this website on a dre2001 forum. im an originator, along with a few others who still post. we came up with the idea for wcc because dre2001 was poorly moderated and we wanted a sick west coast board with no groupies....then people like you came along... :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »
So in other words you just happened to be there and someone else came up with the idea

Kool Beenz

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 11:59:17 PM »
So in other words you just happened to be there and someone else came up with the idea

yeah the Euros did lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »
Being named elior is a fail

Elano

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2009, 12:53:41 AM »
you're guna end up spending your miserable life lonely and broke in some tore up appartment....as

lmao  ;D

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2009, 12:54:54 AM »
dont none of u mothafuckaz ever wake up and think " u know what imma dress like a normal human being today?" :laugh:

all the pics posted on here have been from raves............lol

LOL

urggggh must be an american thing...most ppl try to dress decent when they out down here...whatever though more power to u LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
thats our girl TALLLL-INN

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2009, 02:50:39 AM »
When I have a fine female with Me the last fucking thing on my mind is to get her to post on dubcc you square

word

LOL@"word"  ....how you guna get a whore to post on wcc? youd have to pay her at least double.

the last thing imma do with a whore is show her how to post at dubcc dude

i dont even think about this place when im getting ass

thats my point....when you have females that you actually kick it with on a regular basis as opposed to just whores, it's a lil bit different. dont learn from the canadian bitch, my dude.

your the one talking about whores... when ive kicked it with broads i still dont talk about the dub... i mean girls seen me post here but just thought it was some site... never have i tried to recruit them over here

dawg... this bitch chills with us... and she wants to be cool so she made a dubcc...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2009, 05:37:51 AM »
i smoke mo dank weed than all yall LA mothafuckas put togettha

LOl, if you smoked 5% of the amount of weed we smoke, youd be tossed for days...dayssssssssssssss

nigga, im not Toy-Story 2 but i sure am buzzed 4 lightyears   :D

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2009, 05:57:48 AM »
8)  8)

WHAT IT DO iS UR GURL KARIZMA aka TALIN

givin a shot OUT 2 my BOYz from LAMB... LOS ANGELES MOST BLUNTS  8)
Now...I...KNOW  <<<< bLUNT KING
n IM DA BLUT QUEEN

U GOT THAT RIGHT

HEY bitch!! the bluntman smiley is my signature..its been copyrighted 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 07:58:52 AM »

yeah the Euros did lol

how would you know? you werent even there LOL....we ALL discussed the idea in a topic and overseer+bplease brought the idea to fruition, since they had the web-designing experience. but i specifically came up with the idea for the Anything Goes section (now Tha G-Spot)..... regardless, it doesnt make me any more or less of a loser for posting here. the true loser is the one who claims posting on a message board makes you a loser, yet they post more than anyone else (and 90% of their posts consist of sucking dick).... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »
dont none of u mothafuckaz ever wake up and think " u know what imma dress like a normal human being today?" :laugh:

all the pics posted on here have been from raves............lol

LOL

urggggh must be an american thing...most ppl try to dress decent when they out down here...whatever though more power to u LOL

again, it's a rave....not an american thing. LOL.  people dress casual in america, but they dont dress casual to raves.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »
8)  8)

WHAT IT DO iS UR GURL KARIZMA aka TALIN

givin a shot OUT 2 my BOYz from LAMB... LOS ANGELES MOST BLUNTS  8)
Now...I...KNOW  <<<< bLUNT KING
n IM DA BLUT QUEEN

U GOT THAT RIGHT

the bluntman smiley is my signature..its been copyrighted

:nawty:

8)