8 (29.6%)
Memphis Bleek
9 (33.3%)
Beanie Sigel
3 (11.1%)
Freeway
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Who's the wackest on Roc a fella ?  (Read 646 times)

Pillow

Re:Who's the wackest on Roc a fella ?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2002, 10:13:27 PM »
fuck that shit, J-Z is the whackest on cockafella, actually, they are all whack

Don't u just love it when people who prove their lack of hiphop-listener standarts with their posts, are once again posting.
lack of hip hop listener standards? lol dude, just cause i dont like some 1 dont mean i know more or less about hip hop. i cant help it if my ears dont like that shit

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2002, 12:01:23 AM »
man sigel is tha worst, i paid $17 to see him in concert and that shit was weak, he was only on stage for 45 minutes,,,,,,,he = overrated

DJ_Jay_Deee

Re:Cam'ron
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2002, 02:23:02 AM »

teecee

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2002, 11:11:15 AM »
Camron i would say now, he has a big fucking head all of a sudden!  His first and second album were actually pretty good, but that OH BOY and Hey MA shit killed him IMO.............

I also don't see how MOP will fit in at Rocafella either.........i do not wanna hear them rapping over Kanye Wests' soul-sampled tracks, i wanna hear that raw shit.  Maybe they signed with the ROC so they could have the budget to get more BOY BANDS on their album ;)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2002, 05:19:03 PM »
Camron i would say now, he has a big fucking head all of a sudden!  His first and second album were actually pretty good, but that OH BOY and Hey MA shit killed him IMO.............

I also don't see how MOP will fit in at Rocafella either.........i do not wanna hear them rapping over Kanye Wests' soul-sampled tracks, i wanna hear that raw shit.  Maybe they signed with the ROC so they could have the budget to get more BOY BANDS on their album ;)

Oh Boy and Hey Ma are both bangers..and to say they killed him is ridicilous.  These are 2 monster hits...If having monster hits for BET, the radio, and the clubs is killing onesself..then kill me over and over again.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2002, 05:23:30 PM »

Oh Boy and Hey Ma are both bangers..and to say they killed him is ridicilous.  These are 2 monster hits...If having monster hits for BET, the radio, and the clubs is killing onesself..then kill me over and over again.

your a funny dude...i love reading your posts...

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2002, 02:35:34 PM »
Beanz is actually pretty dope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2002, 11:40:17 AM »

in fact I think this gonna be the best thing that could've happen to MOP tacticlly and the best thing that could've happen to ROCz poor crew or rappers so far... Jigga will no more be the only Mega Gem on ROC.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?