Author Topic: Yes I Beer  (Read 627 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Yes I Beer
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 05:11:03 AM »
Elano doesn't know what a cunt is.His parents never taught him about the birds and the bees.But his uncle taught him how to get raped and never tell anyone because nobody would believe him and they would hate him and send him to an orphanage for being a liar

Elano

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 05:51:39 AM »
Elano doesn't know what a cunt is.His parents never taught him about the birds and the bees.But his uncle taught him how to get raped and never tell anyone because nobody would believe him and they would hate him and send him to an orphanage for being a liar

hey stupid stalker,why don't you fuck off out of this forum ?
and cut your wrists,you will not be missed

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
You know its not your fault elano.You were young and that man was just evil.Its ok to talk about how he would play hide the sausage with your throat

Elano

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 05:58:16 AM »
You know its not your fault elano.You were young and that man was just evil.Its ok to talk about how he would play hide the sausage with your throat
uhhhhhhh you are so mean little stupid canadian nerd thug  :o

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 06:01:47 AM »
Do you need a shoulder to cry on and let it out?I mean not mine I don't want to touch someone that's been raped as a child but I'm sure some therapist will let you cry on his shoulder...for a lot of money

Elano

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 06:21:08 AM »
Do you need a shoulder to cry on and let it out?I mean not mine I don't want to touch someone that's been raped as a child but I'm sure some therapist will let you cry on his shoulder...for a lot of money

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 07:05:34 AM »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 09:01:01 AM »
I hate  america with there amazing high drinking age, it creates alcoholics...
you can go to war before you can drink, what kind of bullshit is that...
You kidding me? I don't know how old you are but you're probably too young to legally purchase beer. If they lowered the drinking age we would have even more teenage drunk drivers than there are now. That would increase dramatically. I'm not saying there's 18 year old that aren't responsible, because there are. I'm saying there would be more irresponsible than not. When you are older, you will realize why the legal age is 21. Just like when I got my driver's license at 16, I was so happy. But looking at it now, I can't believe they let little kids get behind the wheel. Those crazy assholes and their texting while driving. I've had so many close calls, none my fault.

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 09:03:58 AM »
Well the other places in the world don't seem to have problems with their lowered drinking ages.The numbers won't change.France you can legally drink at a young age and drinking and driving isn't some epidemic.That's just silly to think that it would sky rocket.Kids can get drunk regardless of age its easy to get someone to buy it for you.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 09:24:48 AM »
Well the other places in the world don't seem to have problems with their lowered drinking ages.The numbers won't change.France you can legally drink at a young age and drinking and driving isn't some epidemic.That's just silly to think that it would sky rocket.Kids can get drunk regardless of age its easy to get someone to buy it for you.
Yes the numbers would change man. I bet if they raised the age in France to 21, alcohol related deaths would decrease. Yes, that's true it's not gonna stop certain kids from drinking because they're gonna drink anyway. But that's certain kids. It's not as easily accessible right now because an 18 year old can't walk into a 7-11 and buy it themselves. If marijuana was legalized you know how many people would start smoking just because it's not against the law anymore?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:27:37 AM by theog »

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »
I think the opposite.How many people do it just because its illegal and cool?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 11:40:09 AM »
Yes the numbers would change man. I bet if they raised the age in France to 21, alcohol related deaths would decrease. Yes, that's true it's not gonna stop certain kids from drinking because they're gonna drink anyway. But that's certain kids. It's not as easily accessible right now because an 18 year old can't walk into a 7-11 and buy it themselves. If marijuana was legalized you know how many people would start smoking just because it's not against the law anymore?

Agreed

kemizt