Author Topic: Who's watching the MJ memorial???????  (Read 1517 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Who's watching the MJ memorial???????
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »
^ I Agree.

The only criticism I got is that guitar solo. :eh:

In my opinion a saxophone woulda been way more intimate. I don't know.

Smokey's a good dude. ;D And BET played the encore commercial free too, that was good.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2009, 08:02:41 PM »
^ I Agree.

Smokey's a good dude. ;D And BET played the encore commercial free too, that was good.
i liked the Mayer solo but imo the volume was too low which didnt get the required effect

and Smokeys been that dude for decades. a pioneer in his own right

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2009, 08:06:03 PM »
^ I Agree.

i liked the Mayer solo but imo the volume was too low which didnt get the required effect

and Smokeys been that dude for decades. a pioneer in his own right

Exactly.

And word up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
ushers shit looked forced and fake to me.could be wrong though. sharptons speech was the highlight IMO

Sharpton is a glutton for attention that'll grandstand at any event to feed his own ego. I take nothing that man says seriously. He has zero respect for himself or anyone else.
maybe he is a fraud and he always seemed like a shady individual  but what he said was 100% on point. i dont take anything that most people say at face value and read between the lines. but his comments summed up my feelings more than anyone ive heard commenting on MJ.

He said there was nothing strange about MJ. I'm not saying he was a pedophile, but the guy was the epitome of strange. I'm not even saying strange is bad, but strange MJ was.

Elano

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/39TeZjZeHs8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/39TeZjZeHs8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0NXhwoGbIQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P0NXhwoGbIQ</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhyfCF_lV8s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PhyfCF_lV8s</a>

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »
ushers shit looked forced and fake to me.could be wrong though. sharptons speech was the highlight IMO

Sharpton is a glutton for attention that'll grandstand at any event to feed his own ego. I take nothing that man says seriously. He has zero respect for himself or anyone else.
maybe he is a fraud and he always seemed like a shady individual  but what he said was 100% on point. i dont take anything that most people say at face value and read between the lines. but his comments summed up my feelings more than anyone ive heard commenting on MJ.

He said there was nothing strange about MJ. I'm not saying he was a pedophile, but the guy was the epitome of strange. I'm not even saying strange is bad, but strange MJ was.

Yes, he definitely was a strange dude but I there is a deeper story to it all. Go watch 'Living With Micheal Jackson' on youtube. I just did, and you can see all of his issues were brought upon by from his father, and the lack of a true childhood. I mean, after watching and hearing all the shit he says about his dad i mean i just couldn't help but feel really sorry for the him and realized that all the things that he did and the way he acts now are direct results of his childhood n his father.

Really a tragic story, RIP MJ.

Elano

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »
His father was a fuckin devil

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2009, 09:11:16 PM »

Yes, he definitely was a strange dude but I there is a deeper story to it all. Go watch 'Living With Micheal Jackson' on youtube. I just did, and you can see all of his issues were brought upon by from his father, and the lack of a true childhood. I mean, after watching and hearing all the shit he says about his dad i mean i just couldn't help but feel really sorry for the him and realized that all the things that he did and the way he acts now are direct results of his childhood n his father.

I'm not saying it's his fault. I'm just saying you can't deny he was strange. Sharpton said a bunch of other shit too. Something about how those teen kids in China found it normal to see a black man becauyse of MJ and those teens became 40 year olds that voted for Obama. I didn't know the Chinese citizens were allowed to vote in US elections. So that's how the landslide victory happened.

OchoCinco

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »
I was really impressed by this kids performance, caught me by surprise.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tniSz2FB-Kc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tniSz2FB-Kc</a>

OchoCinco

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

I'm not saying it's his fault. I'm just saying you can't deny he was strange. Sharpton said a bunch of other shit too. Something about how those teen kids in China found it normal to see a black man becauyse of MJ and those teens became 40 year olds that voted for Obama. I didn't know the Chinese citizens were allowed to vote in US elections. So that's how the landslide victory happened.

Sharpton is a fool, what do you expect.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »
When the lil girl spoke , and when they had the man in the mirror instrumental goin' and put the empty spotlight on, they was bastards for that :(

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2009, 09:25:49 PM »
I Watched... That Shit Was Dope...

Elano

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2009, 09:42:04 PM »
His brothers/sisters weren't the best imo,how can you let your brother do 13 plastic surgeries in the face ? His father was a fuckin monster,but the rest of his family wasn't better....

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2009, 09:53:32 PM »
^ I Agree.

i was glad john mayer didn't open his mouth....

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2009, 09:55:53 PM »
His father was a fuckin devil

That's why Michael only left him a wad of used toilet paper in his will...