Author Topic: aye, we got any FELONS on here???  (Read 1238 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: aye, we got any FELONS on here???
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 08:22:49 PM »
Campus cops get paid a grip, while you will be happy with your 45k out of college, they are steady pulling 100+ with no college.  Who's the lame?
Negative. Campus police are not making 100k per year
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
dependin on what they've achieved yes they can be makin that much

Campus cops get paid a grip, while you will be happy with your 45k out of college, they are steady pulling 100+ with no college.  Who's the lame?
Negative. Campus police are not making 100k per year
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »
100 k? hell naw dog
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »
100 k? hell naw dog
Maybe not even the chief police of the university makes that lmfao.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »

they havent achieved anything, thats the point.  Most of the security on my campus is done by volunteer law students,  the cops that cover the campus are rookie cops on the force being broken in cuz theres no danger there
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »
lol well thats what im sayin i knew some of the one tymez (that i used to hook muzik up wit) where i once went to college, and altho he was at a different status (retired sheriff) but still workin for extra money so accordin to him he was pullin in
150 for his retirement
50-75 for workin at the college for fun (now that isnt 100 but thats jus one example)

so yeah it might depend on the campus, state, etc....but it also depends on your experience
its not easy to get up there and make that much skrill, but you can be makin well over 100,00 with many years experience

they havent achieved anything, thats the point.  Most of the security on my campus is done by volunteer law students,  the cops that cover the campus are rookie cops on the force being broken in cuz theres no danger there
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:33 AM »
Or telling them I'm going to make more money than them in 5 years just by getting drunk and high everyday while they deal with hos and gangbangers.

That's one of the most spoiled bitch quotes I've come across in a while.

That's exactly what I want them to think while they can't do shit about it. As long as a put a bad thought in their minds I come out happy.

You might do your homework on that one.  They probably laugh their ass of at smug kids like you. Campus cops get paid a grip, while you will be happy with your 45k out of college, they are steady pulling 100+ with no college.  Who's the lame?

You're an idiot for one I was speaking of LBPD plus all the university cops are hella young so they are defenitely not make over 100k a year. And even if they were, I'll still be making more money than those pigs with the major I have right now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 12:38:34 AM »
Fbi and cia agents don't even make 80 000 a year

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

ikke

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 03:05:54 AM »
Fbi and cia agents don't even make 80 000 a year
and then they wonder why so many are corrupt

the ghost

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 09:31:47 AM »
Please check out police salaries, usually they are public record before you people speak on things you know noting about.  Rookies get paid less base, but typically put in for the most overtime in order to make cash, and kiss butt.  Sure and FBI agent may not make that much but they are on a hard salary in most cases.  City and university cops pull in alot of dough.  And I'm talking about CA here, where Sparegeez is at.  Not rural Idaho.  And Sparejeez, college is supposed to be a reality check.  Good luck coming out the gate pulling 100k out of school.  When you hit the bricks its a whole different experience.  Good luck though.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »
Never been charged with anything in my life.  ;) You got to know how to tell a great story, look like a proper guy when you head to court, and have a great public defender or lawyer. I mean, I have done stuff with people, stole valuables from people, sold stuff, and only got caught once with stuff that wasn't that bad. It's all how you play it, but I didn't say that. Lol.  :laugh:

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »
is sparegeez like the only college kid on this board? I refuse to believe that shit..i also attend a university...

anyway, cops make like 50 k a year from what i've gathered.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Okka

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2009, 11:04:29 AM »
I've done some stupid shit in my life, robberies, fighting and drug charges. I'm on probation right now.

J Bananas

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »
is sparegeez like the only college kid on this board? I refuse to believe that shit..i also attend a university...

anyway, cops make like 50 k a year from what i've gathered.

-T

It's a case by case situation with the department. I've heard some areas only get 30k, others get 75 starting.

Regardless, it's not just about a dollar amount, society needs cops and if people have a problem with that, tough. Yeah you might make a higher dollar amount but chances are you're not really contributing to the welfare of the community around. Cops can get a bad rap, and sometimes it's warranted, but it IS an honorable job IF you do it with honor. All these little faggots on here who say they hate cops usually have the lamest of excuses why...