Author Topic: aye, we got any FELONS on here???  (Read 1242 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: aye, we got any FELONS on here???
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »
i beat a felony weapons charge on a sawed off that wasnt mine in 97 and in 2004 i did a short bid for manufacturing and distribution i got hit with a pound of some mids two ounces of hydro and 25 vicodins and two sets of digital scales and the shit to grow dro with...

you can google my shit and it still comes up...i have two accounts on here one from before i went in and one when i got back cause i forgot my password when i got out lol.

now THIS nigga is badass
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 06:50:59 AM »
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the felon of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Smokin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all sippin' some 8-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to some good
Started makin' peace inside my neighborhood
I got my 9-millimeter and smoked that fool
The judge said it's either county jail or you attend Sunday School

I whistled for a cab cuz I just broke out and
The license plate said "Fresh", and I began to doubt
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought man forget it fuckin go to Bel-Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my hideout I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Thug of Bel-Air
damn doing it dirty...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »
i was charged for a punk ass misdemeanor... for some random ass shit that i was caught up in...
but it got dropped and i got a 580 dollar fine...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »
Never been charged with anything and only arrested once.

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »
Never been charged with anything and only arrested once.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »
lol yall are silly...i aint glorifying it thats for sure.

muhfuckkas a gang member? what did you do get sexed in the set?

or did you start your own chapter? the rolling 69's?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »
lol yall are silly...i aint glorifying it thats for sure.

muhfuckkas a gang member? what did you do get sexed in the set?

or did you start your own chapter? the rolling 69's?

he got sodomized by 4 nortenos to get in the hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »
first he PMs floyd saying:

im going to fucking kill you bitch

then when she asks him why he's so mad at his life, the fruitcake replies:

i dont want to put all this shit out there, but basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me. i am naturally athletic, i did good in school when i was in school, but the way things are in my neighborhood fucked things up.i started doing drugs and hanging out with gang bangers, which led to me robbing and stealing and living crazy. but soon i realized how fucked up my situation got. ive been robbed, jumped, stabbed all that shit. my drug use got bad, it fucked with my brain, i left school at age 16. slowly i started getting things straightened out, but then my knees started hurting. basically i am 6'7" and for some reason all of that growing caused some kind of weird nerve pain. i am 20 years old now but i have been through a whole lot. i still do drugs and that combined with my knee pain fucks with my head. i have a lot of weed all the time now though and that helps things. i know you probably dont give a shit about any of this but i dont know sometimes i think people should hear about this shit and other times i know people dont give a fuck

that's the thing, it seems like i wasted my potential. i dont have a real high school diploma, i have very little job experience, pro sports are obviously out of the question, it seems like the only two things i can do to make money is steal and grow weed, i try to not steal anymore, but i know if i keep growing weed like this im going to get caught eventually. i mean i know there are alot of people who have it worse off than me, but shit is fucked up for me. add to that the fact i live in murder central (25 murders in 08 and im not talking about a huge city) and it seems like there is no escape. about the drugs i do, well nowadays weed and beer are like the foundation and everyday i just add a different chemical to that base, usually just pain killers like percocet, oxycontin, darvocet, and vicodin, but occasionally ill do some other shit to remind me of my younger years

a couple months later:

whatsup floydness i just wanted to say thanks for being all positive and shit a few months ago, i was on a BAD one for like 5 months straight. and also dont take these nerds on here shit serious, i dont think you do but ill say it anyway. i  like talking shit about hippies/treehuggers but im just talking shit

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »
I'm on house arrest because last time i left my house i killed 3 cats 2 squirrels and hit an old guy with my bike.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »
real gangsta ass niggas dont flex nuts, cuz real gangsta ass niggas know they got em  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »
damn muhfuckka sounds like a depressed emo kid....you need to go to jail so that maybe you can appreciate your freedom.

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
how could you glorify getting caught with 2 ounces of weed

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
never had a problem with the law. Police visited me once because a kid on a bike got hit by a car and he blamed it on me.

let me just give the generic story for most people on this board.

so, me and my niggas robbed this bank, well, it was Fort Knox. we just pulled up in this Lambo that we stole a few weeks back & just let guns blast. we killed about fourteen men & got some gold & threw it in the whip. as we were driving away, them mother fuckas was firin' at us but we just busted out them MG's & blew them away (note i was getting a blowjob from this nasty bitch i got at the club i just happen to go to everynight; but that's just me). the cops were after us via helicopter, but we whipped out that RPG in trunk & blew that shit away. we finally got caught by this tank that had the road blocked up ahead, but we offered them some blunts & we just all smoked up & they let us go. i went home later that night & had a sick foursome with three blonde bitches, but i've had better, concidering i have sex about seven times a day.

:)

the usual lifestyle of dubcc thugs.

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »
Just a misdemeanor(possesion) but I ran into the police 9 times my first semester in college. These pigs try getting you on whatever. I talk shit to them when I know they can't get me on anything though.. telling them I enjoy wasting their time searching for nothing while some fool is hitting a liq. Or telling them I'm going to make more money than them in 5 years just by getting drunk and high everyday while they deal with hos and gangbangers.

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
Or telling them I'm going to make more money than them in 5 years just by getting drunk and high everyday while they deal with hos and gangbangers.

That's one of the most spoiled bitch quotes I've come across in a while.