Author Topic: Dope Spots In The Bay  (Read 502 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Dope Spots In The Bay
« on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
i went there for the 4th july weekend it was pretty dope. any dope spots i should visit next time im in the bay?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Dope Spots In The Bay
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »
if i DID live in the bay i certainly wouldn't give away the location of my weed dealer on the internet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »
if i DID live in the bay i certainly wouldn't give away the location of my weed dealer on the internet

it wont matter i dont smoke chronic

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »

??? :( :grumpy: :nawty:
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »
youd probably like kicking it with all the other koreans in san leandro, you could hit up your enemies in chinatown in frisco too

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:15:34 PM »
A true gangsta like yourself looney should hit up Richmond.  You will fit right in and find plenty of other bangers to smoke weed and shoot it out with.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
A true gangsta like yourself looney should hit up Richmond.  You will fit right in and find plenty of other bangers to smoke weed and shoot it out with.

lol your gunna send me to richmond lol good luck with that

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 03:31:31 PM »
just stay in the tourist parts of sf and don't try to pretend you're this little tough guy. nobody will appreciate you driving down san pablo in oakland, nodding at random black people while playing dogg pound.

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 03:46:59 PM »
youd probably like kicking it with all the other koreans in san leandro, you could hit up your enemies in chinatown in frisco too

lol at this clown ass nigga speaking like he's even from the bay. ive never even met a korean out here before Lol

Lol LA shit is garbage compared to up here. i live in la fool and i grew up in the bay our purple shits on your warm weather "kush" we grow that shit too except in a cooler climate ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

you're a clown ass nigga for speaking like if you're from around here. clown ive never even met a korean in san leandro LOL... so ignorant.

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »
hey dumbass, you know that most commercial weed (besides mexican brick sess) is grown indoors in an artificial climate right? go hang out with your korean neighbors

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
and to be fair, kush these days is like a namebrand. kush is the region in the middle east where these strains originated, but nowadays almost everything is a hybrid. even the fabled OG isnt usually what people think it is. people forget that its the cannabinoids that get you high, not the name of the strain

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »
Lol LA shit is garbage compared to up here. i live in la fool and i grew up in the bay our purple shits on your warm weather "kush" we grow that shit too except in a cooler climate ;)

oh fuck, elior's gonna shit his panties when he sees you wrote that.

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 12:14:50 AM »
hey dumbass, you know that most commercial weed (besides mexican brick sess) is grown indoors in an artificial climate right? go hang out with your korean neighbors

No shit sherlock and outdoor temperature has nothing to do with indoor temperature. Show me some dark purple grown from LA.. fuckin clown you assume too much shit like becoming a D1 hooper because you're like 7 feet.
'

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »
damn man i can tell you have no firsthand experience with this. ill put it like this, if youre growing in a tin shed or something with a little space heater, yes outdoor temperature does affect it inside. if you have an actual room with sheetrock walls and insulation, combined with a good heater set to the exact temperature you want, no, it doesnt have anything to do with it. and dark purple isnt necessarily a good thing, believe me its an old growers trick to drop the temps a couple weeks before harvest to bring out the purple, doesnt make the weed any better it kust looks more appealing