Author Topic: Dope Spots In The Bay  (Read 505 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Dope Spots In The Bay
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
but at the same time on your side with the whole southern california name brand bullshit, why do you think we ship our shit down there?

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »
damn man i can tell you have no firsthand experience with this. ill put it like this, if youre growing in a tin shed or something with a little space heater, yes outdoor temperature does affect it inside. if you have an actual room with sheetrock walls and insulation, combined with a good heater set to the exact temperature you want, no, it doesnt have anything to do with it. and dark purple isnt necessarily a good thing, believe me its an old growers trick to drop the temps a couple weeks before harvest to bring out the purple, doesnt make the weed any better it kust looks more appealing

lol there you ago assuming shit again... you have no idea what I know. Plenty of my close homies grow professionally and handle business they tell me everything I know. Yes you can fuck with the temperature in different cycles to fuck with the color of the bud but only money hungry ignorant fools do. Just because it's purple doesn't mean it's "artificial" purple you can tell by the smell dumbass. Don't you think there are some growing rooms out there that don't look like the prototypical house room that has insulation/heater all the shit you need to stat warm? Real shit is dark purp is grown in cold temp throughout the year and you can definitely grow cold indoors if you have a perfect room and setup. Why do you think bud in hombuldt is so dank?

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »
tell you everything they know? thats not firsthand experience dumbass. you could spend all day hearing and reading about growing, until youve gone through the trials and errors yourself you dont know shit. i mean what temperatures are you even talking about? cold? haha. and honestly the reason humboldt bud is good is because growing is tolerated there so people invest alot of time and money to their shit

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:45 AM »
tell you everything they know? thats not firsthand experience dumbass. you could spend all day hearing and reading about growing, until youve gone through the trials and errors yourself you dont know shit. i mean what temperatures are you even talking about? cold? haha. and honestly the reason humboldt bud is good is because growing is tolerated there so people invest alot of time and money to their shit

70-75 grows purp I guarantee it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »
thats not that cold dumbass

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »
thats not that cold dumbass

That's the coldest weed can grow you brainless clown. Except at night outdoors

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:33 AM »
haha ok man. i guess you know better than me

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »
In other words: Roast you feel like a dumbass

Roccy

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »
In other words: Roast you feel like a dumbass

LOL
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 02:45:00 AM »
just stay in the tourist parts of sf and don't try to pretend you're this little tough guy. nobody will appreciate you driving down san pablo in oakland, nodding at random black people while playing dogg pound.

lol, yea if i take a 6 hour ride to frisco im itchin to see the shitholes over there. lmfao like if u came to LA like your going to the projects.

sparehoez, your bitchass dont even live in LA you live in long beach u scrub.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »
just stay in the tourist parts of sf and don't try to pretend you're this little tough guy. nobody will appreciate you driving down san pablo in oakland, nodding at random black people while playing dogg pound.

lol, yea if i take a 6 hour ride to frisco im itchin to see the shitholes over there. lmfao like if u came to LA like your going to the projects.

??? ??? you're from the SFV wtf... LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »

??? ??? you're from the SFV wtf... LOL

lol,i dont know what bunk ass LB chronic uve been smoking, obviously your ass still hasnt tried the real OG. i dont know how you gonna say bay area bud is better when u foos are still smoking chronic.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 04:09:17 PM »
looney is better than all of us because he smokes weed, i bet weed has contributed a bunch to your success too, right?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 04:12:52 PM »
looney is better than all of us because he smokes weed, i bet weed has contributed a bunch to your success too, right?

lol shut up cancer boy, has being a total weirdo and outcast contributed to your success??  i really doubt you have any REAL friends

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 04:17:38 PM »
Yes it has, it has successfully prevented me from killing annoying fuckers like you.