Author Topic: Dope Spots In The Bay  (Read 503 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: Dope Spots In The Bay
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »
I WANNA GO WITH SOME FRIENDS TO THE YAY...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 11:27:51 PM »
Yes it has, it has successfully prevented me from killing annoying fuckers like you.

your the most annoying and useless poster here, ironic that its coming from you. lol struck a nerve and cant say shit back.

fucking gi jane

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »
sparegeez you are a complete idiot.

Weed grown indoors is weed grown indoors.  People can set the temperature of the environment to anything they want, cold or hot.  So that throws out your idiotic theory about the bay being a colder environment to grow weed in.  You can set the temperature of an indoor environment to anything you want, anywhere in the world.  Everything about indoor growing is artificial.  The reason why humboldt bud is so acclaimed is because for so long it was grown outdoors, and there is a difference between outdoor and indoor.  Northern California is the best outdoor environment for growing weed.  But, I somehow doubt that there are fields and fields of crops growing in the bay area.

beyond that idiotic theory of yours is that weed grown in LA and the bay is only sold in LA and the bay.  Guess what dumbfuck, people grow weed in Humboldt and bring it down to LA and sell it.  People in LA grow weed and bring it up to Frisco and sell it.  People grow weed in vallejo and bring it down to San Diego and sell it.  Guess what else dipshit...people who used to grow weed in Frisco sometimes move down to LA, and yep, they continue to grow weed.  And vice versa.   

But my advice to you would be to lay off the weed.  I know that you believe that you are right, and know what you are talking about, but trust me man, that is just the complete idiot in you doing the thinking.  Lay off the weed, and maybe you will unclog your clouded head for a few minutes to understand and grasp this incredibly simple logic.

LMMFAO @ you thinking a colder environment is better for growing weed.

So answer this genius.  Many people who get busted growing weed because of the high electricity bills.  So if a colder environment is better, that would mean you are using less light on the plants, which in turn would mean less electricity, which in turn would mean less chance of getting caught, and less expenses.

Haha, but I guess all these people who have grown hundreds of pounds of weed just don't know the secrets that you do right?  hahaha
I can see college hasn't helped  you gain any intelligence.

See, I have been around weed growing in its TRUE NATURAL environment...the outdoors.  Weed plants love the hot sun.  They thrive in it.  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about sparegeez.  Do the Northern Cali folks a favor and never ever repeat this stuff again...it is dumbfucks like you that give us a bad reputation.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »
acgrundy.. you are a complete square

Yeah to bad almost everything you said is exactly what I know you fucking retard. Tell me why purple grows purple out here you fucking knock show me some LA bud that's purple please. Please don't talk to me about trees anymore you just said cold temperature has nothing to do with growth(Tell that to the niggas that grow Indicas you dumb piece of shit)You're not even from the bay homie you're from the wannabe yay aka "macramento" where the culture and people there wish they were like us. LOL at this dumbfuck thinking I don't know anything about trafficking, I go to school in Long Beach and live in the bay you ignorant squarebear don't you think I've ever heard of highway 5? Your blood pressure is ridiculous you must be on some diabetes shit being 50 years old I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep halfway through your post.

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:31 AM »
Peep game on some bay trees grundy you need to go to sleep I think you've had enough applesauce for tonight

P.S please don't ever associate yourself from where I'm from. You and me aren't from the same place homie for one your a squarish white boy from SACRAMENTO. Your bitchass knows nobody from out here I can already tell
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 12:28:20 AM by Sparegeez »

bananas

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 12:35:03 AM »
I'm gonna go with grundy on this one but without all the name calling.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »
Muhfukka n Grundy are right.

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 12:46:32 AM »
ok geniuses keep thinking room temperature has nothing to do with growth.. and that outdoor temp has nothing to do with indoor. The colder is it outside, the easier it'll be keep the indoor temperature cooler.

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »
Why is winter purple season and in the summer it's rare to find good purp?? URRRDUUURRRRRRR GUYZZZZZZ*DROOOLING WITH APPLESAUCE IN MY MOUTH

bananas

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »
^But I don't see how purple leaves are the definitive gauge what's good marijuana.

Sparegeez

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 01:04:50 AM »
^But I don't see how purple leaves are the definitive gauge what's good marijuana.

It's not the only factor of course strain, care, nutritions, and light are probably more important but it's like adding that extra ingredient. Grundy has never seen purple weed that's the problem

bananas

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »

It's not the only factor of course strain, care, nutritions, and light are probably more important but it's like adding that extra ingredient. Grundy has never seen purple weed that's the problem

ok I think I get what you're saying. You're right, purple is a great addition. But the way you're ranting and raving and calling grundy this and that over him stating facts.

to me, that the equivalent of getting upset over someones cupcakes, and saying fuck all the other kinds of cupcakes if the don't have sprinkles, and they have to have the sprinkles from my favorite bakery, otherwise, no cupcake is anywhere near as good.

You see? That's how you're coming off.

You two got each other so twisted you're just spitting out hateful shit in all caps instead of recognizing a valid point.

Now me? I prefer Northern California strains, but that's not to say someone in socal with a nice operation isn't going to come up with some awesome shit. or that they won't get a bunch of niceness from mendo or humboldt bussed down to em. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 01:33:19 AM »

ok I think I get what you're saying. You're right, purple is a great addition. But the way you're ranting and raving and calling grundy this and that over him stating facts.

to me, that the equivalent of getting upset over someones cupcakes, and saying fuck all the other kinds of cupcakes if the don't have sprinkles, and they have to have the sprinkles from my favorite bakery, otherwise, no cupcake is anywhere near as good.

You see? That's how you're coming off.

You two got each other so twisted you're just spitting out hateful shit in all caps instead of recognizing a valid point.

Now me? I prefer Northern California strains, but that's not to say someone in socal with a nice operation isn't going to come up with some awesome shit. or that they won't get a bunch of niceness from mendo or humboldt bussed down to em. 

im glad you see my point but dont get it twisted there was no effort in clownin grundy. he's an easy target considering how pathetic and old he is. In case you forgot he's the one that came at me all sideways with that 3 page essay he wrote to me with a bunch of insults. you probably know me already bruh i like to clown dont take me too serious. i dont know if he got is fingers caught up in his wheelchair but that attitude wont get you anywhere with me but to a roast session. if i sound like a rant to you because you fail to see my point then that's not my problem my dude

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 01:43:42 AM »
Sprinkles, lol.

When people mention indoor, I assume they're talking about hydro..............if that's the case, then any indoor floating around the Bay, L.A.................... India, Australia, Fiji etc is the same shit (if it's the same strain/growing conditions), like Grundy said. So you really can't say Bay weed is better than weed found in L.A, unless you're gonna compare outdoor of the same strain.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »
So you really can't say Bay weed is better than weed found in L.A, unless you're gonna compare outdoor of the same strain.

you're one of those kids that took the same algebra class six time in high school huh? lol I just explained to you about 30 times why it does matter.. you'd be surprised what a couple degrees can do to your plants. alrite i swear i wont repeat it again you're just going to have to re-read what i said a couple times before you understand my logic. where are you from again?