Author Topic: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime  (Read 847 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »
Jared Taylor, I'm sorry but job is more racist then you.

LAXCENTRAL

Re: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »
So Jared, if I walk up to your house...kick your door in, shove a gun in your face and hold you captive. Its because I'm mentally stronger then you? lol

No, that's not the same thing. Military and imperial power is something that only develops in societies that are strong COLLECTIVELY. It takes no effort at all for any lazy bum to get a gun and rob/shoot individuals. What takes real strength, from a collective point of view, is the ability to build a nation-state and develop the infrastructure needed to not only maintain it, but make it a world-class opponent. That requires thousands of talented, smart people with lots of discipline. Whites and Asians can build it. Africans, Arabs, and spics can't.

Africans and Arabs have repeatedly shown they can't do this. Do you realize how much oil/natural resource money Arab and African dictators spent buying equipment and expertise from both the Soviet Union and Western Europe? And do you realize how impotent and incompetent their military forces still are? That's why any rag-tag rebel group in Africa can kick their asses and de-stabilize entire countries easily, as happened in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, Mozambique, etc.

Nice try. You fail again. I bet you fail at life, too.

:sleep:

I fail at life, but you're pretending to be somebody you're not. LOL. I'm sure when you go upstairs for breakfast in the morning, your'e mom has no idea about your little alias lol. What a loser.
lol