Author Topic: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime  (Read 843 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »

Three men have now been charged with assault in an attack on Vancouver Island that appears to have been racially motivated.

The accused, aged 19 to 25, were arrested after Jay Phillips, 38, was punched and kicked in the parking lot of a Courtenay fast-food restaurant on Friday. The men have been released and are scheduled to appear in court at the end of August.

A video of the attack posted on the YouTube website had registered more than 12,000 hits by Tuesday. It is not known who shot the video and posted it to the website.

RCMP Const. Tammy Douglas said there are indications the attack was racially motivated and the Mounties have asked their hate crime team to look into it.

"We don't believe these people are white supremacists or have those sorts of affiliations," RCMP Insp. Tom Gray told reporters on Tuesday.

In an interview on Tuesday, Phillips told CBC News the attack was not an isolated incident.

He said that he and other minorities in this town are often yelled at and pushed around — and they're tired of it.
People using a particular racial epithet are "calling me a slave," Phillips said.
"I'm nobody's slave. That's a hate crime to me and I want these guys prosecuted to the maximum."
The men's intent was obvious, Phillips said. Beside the racial epithets, they threatened him and his family with violence.
"Get the hell out of town, we're going to come back and lynch you," Phillips recalled the men screaming. "I remember the word 'lynch' quite a bit — 'we're going to lynch you and your whole family.'"
People in the small Vancouver Island coastal community were shocked.
"Oh my God, I can't believe this happened in Courtenay," one resident told CBC News. "I thought it happened in the States."
Phillips suffered cuts and bruised ribs when the trio got him to the ground.
But his background in mixed martial arts made him more than a match for his attackers.
Phillips said he hoped news of the attack would benefit others in the community.
"I don't want this to happen to anybody — anybody," Phillips said.
"There's a lot of native people here, a lot of Asian people here. Nobody should have to go through this."

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/07/07/bc-courtenay-hate-crime-reaction.html?ref=rss

If this guy didn't fall, he woulda beat the fuck outta these losers

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »
I like when he just pushes that one kid and its like he fucking leveled him with a football tackle the way he falls over lmao

Jared Taylor

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »
Do y'all realize how many hate crimes blacks commit against whites, that never get classified as "hate crimes" even though it's pretty obvious that they are?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »
Do y'all realize how many hate crimes blacks commit against whites, that never get classified as "hate crimes" even though it's pretty obvious that they are?

how many?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »
way to go assholes, scaring one of the three black people living in vancouver.

ikke

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 05:06:49 PM »
Why do white people get shit for hate crimes but when Blacks do it it's ok...
So what I said Nigger, get over it it's no need to stab the wigger

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »
haha who said canada dont got racism. as long there are white people there is racism. this shit dont even surprise me any more
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »
haha who said canada dont got racism. as long there are white people there is racism. this shit dont even surprise me any more
and black people aren't racist?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
thats not the correct question you should be asking. Blacks are racist by cause and effect. white people have no reason, NO REASON AT ALL to be racist , or hated at all in this country. you white people as whole past, present and future will never go through 1/1000 of what Blacks and indigenious people of this earth have and will.

and please KILL all that " YOU GUYS HAVE B.E.T and we have nothing bullshit". a bunch of naive spoiled ass group of people
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 05:55:44 PM »
thats not the correct question you should be asking. Blacks are racist by cause and effect. white people have no reason, NO REASON AT ALL to be racist , or hated at all in this country. you white people as whole past, present and future will never go through 1/1000 of what Blacks and indigenious people of this earth have and will.

and please KILL all that " YOU GUYS HAVE B.E.T and we have nothing bullshit". a bunch of naive spoiled ass group of people
White people were slave in roman days and before.
No reaon at all? more BS, some white people may actually be abused by gangs of black people on multiple occasions, and then you don't have reasons.
And I have trouble believing blacks were hated allover america.

As long as there people like you complaining about race racismn won't go away.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »
^^^DUde you dont need to take the guy seriously, he is only here for shock value, thats why he hasnt been banned for racism yet. ask jome.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »

No reaon at all? more BS, some white people may actually be abused by gangs of black people on multiple occasions, and then you don't have reasons.

you need to read a book. in no way was that slavery comparable to Black slavery. that the probably with you white people. you dont even begin to overstand what Black slavery was about.

oh yea because the NORTH was so negro welcoming and friendly. go read a book because you have no idea

so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
good to see you back again danny, you been keeping your nose clean boy?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
^^^DUde you dont need to take the guy seriously, he is only here for shock value, thats why he hasnt been banned for racism yet. ask jome.

you amaze me. you claim to not give a fuck about me but yet you stay complaining about my presence here. when in fact. eye contribute to this place more than your weak producing ass dose

didnt you create another name and continued to talk to yourself. thats shock value , thats entertainment as you said it and you got banned. so you do the math.

so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

you need to read a book. in no way was that slavery comparable to Black slavery. that the probably with you white people. you dont even begin to overstand what Black slavery was about.

oh yea because the NORTH was so negro welcoming and friendly. go read a book because you have no idea
You need to stop complaining about slavery if you weren't a slave..

Seriously you help create peopleJared Taylor