Author Topic: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime  (Read 876 times)

J Bananas

Re: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »
^No eye believe you r mistaking me for someone else i havent been banned

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 06:11:46 PM »
haha who said canada dont got racism. as long there are white people there is racism. this shit dont even surprise me any more
and black people aren't racist?
thats not the correct question you should be asking. Blacks are racist by cause and effect. white people have no reason, NO REASON AT ALL to be racist , or hated at all in this country. you white people as whole past, present and future will never go through 1/1000 of what Blacks and indigenious people of this earth have and will.

and please KILL all that " YOU GUYS HAVE B.E.T and we have nothing bullshit". a bunch of naive spoiled ass group of people
White people were slave in roman days and before.
No reaon at all? more BS, some white people may actually be abused by gangs of black people on multiple occasions, and then you don't have reasons.
And I have trouble believing blacks were hated allover america.

As long as there people like you complaining about race racismn won't go away.

you need to read a book. in no way was that slavery comparable to Black slavery. that the probably with you white people. you dont even begin to overstand what Black slavery was about.

oh yea because the NORTH was so negro welcoming and friendly. go read a book because you have no idea
You need to stop complaining about slavery if you weren't a slave..

Seriously you help create peopleJared Taylor
and once again thats the main problem with white people. have no clue the complexity of it. and when you guys cant refute or even begin to dig deep into this shit. its the same "you need to forget about slavery " or stop complaining. when in fact eye did no complaining at all, the same old typical white slavery exit tactic
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »
haha who said canada dont got racism. as long there are white people there is racism. this shit dont even surprise me any more
thats not the correct question you should be asking. Blacks are racist by cause and effect. white people have no reason, NO REASON AT ALL to be racist , or hated at all in this country. you white people as whole past, present and future will never go through 1/1000 of what Blacks and indigenious people of this earth have and will.

and please KILL all that " YOU GUYS HAVE B.E.T and we have nothing bullshit". a bunch of naive spoiled ass group of people
No reaon at all? more BS, some white people may actually be abused by gangs of black people on multiple occasions, and then you don't have reasons.

you need to read a book. in no way was that slavery comparable to Black slavery. that the probably with you white people. you dont even begin to overstand what Black slavery was about.

oh yea because the NORTH was so negro welcoming and friendly. go read a book because you have no idea

and once again thats the main problem with white people. have no clue the complexity of it. and when you guys cant refute or even begin to dig deep into this shit. its the same "you need to forget about slavery " or stop complaining. when in fact eye did no complaining at all, the same old typical white slavery exit tactic
I'm gonna stop this discussion before I turn racist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »

I'm gonna stop this discussion before I turn racist
this white guy was barely even insulted and he is about to turn racist????? your already racist. there aint no need to turn it on. who are you fooling. go watch 106 n park
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »
lol pussys were shook but swarmed when he fell down and still couldnt do shit. the sound he made throwing that skinny redneck down was funny though

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »
Goddamn job!I told you no internet until your done picking my crops boy!

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:38 PM »

And you are a stupid ass, by that Logic, The Jews deserve the world for all their past slavery, the killing of 6 million of their people. If you go back I mean all the way back, Every race oen time at another has faced Genocide, and slavery. Your a racist, and a Hypocritical moron. Don't preach what you can't fucking practice. I know real fucking Slaves today, that don't understand stupid youngsters like you who try to get a get out of jail free card for their hardships. Instead of learning and acknowledging history, Your trying to keep perpetuating stupid ass stereotypes of white people.Its not wonder KKK, asains, Mexicans hell every race is pissed off at another race, Cause each race has that small percentage of morons who can't grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:36:33 PM by Blasphemy »

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 09:10:17 PM »

And you are a stupid ass, by that Logic, The Jews deserve the world for all their past slavery, the killing of 6 million of their people. If you go back I mean all the way back, Every race oen time at another has faced Genocide, and slavery. Your a racist, and a Hypocritical moron. Don't preach what you can't fucking practice. I know real fucking Slaves today, that don't understand stupid youngsters like you who try to get a get out of jail free card for their hardships. Instead of learning and acknowledging history, Your trying to keep perpetuating stupid ass stereotypes of white people.Its not wonder KKK, asains, Mexicans hell every race is pissed off at another race, Cause each race has that small percentage of morons who can't grow the fuck up.
the white race faced genocide? by who? THEMSELEVES oh yeah every race has faced slavery because those darn "white indentured servants" had it so hard. YOU KNOW REAL SLAVES? shut the fuck up you stupid clown. the dumbest shit eye ever heard.
THE JEWS?? damn it must of been so hard for them you know wit the UN carving out a piece of LAND for them. not to mention you talk about 6 million jews?? matter of fact eye am not even going to get into numbers here

once again eye dont know how eye am trying to get a out of jail free card. because eye work for what eye have. eye dont need no hand outs. BUT EYE WILL TALK AND CONVERSE ABOUT THE BULL SHIT THAT GOES ON.  stop trying to make it seem like eye am trying to get a free ride. because if that was the against eye wouldnt be against affirmative action. KKK is race?? man shut the fuck up you dumb ass clown. So you know REAL SLAVES AND THE KKK is a race. eye am done........obviously its not fair to you that eye continue.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jared Taylor

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »
how many?

An awful lot. DoJ stats show that it's far more likely a white person will be murdered by a black than the other way around. Look up the case of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom for an example of negro savagery in the present.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »

Nope, wrong. Black people are "racist" because whites and Asians and Jews make them look bad. When they look at us, they see everything they're not. Whites are only "racist" because they understand that your people are like animals who need to be controlled.

As for slavery, it's your own fault. Your people were weak and helpless mentally, and that's why you got fucked over. If you weren't so backwards, you would have developed the social cohesion and infrastructure to fight against whites. When whites invaded their country, the Vietnamese were able to expel them (which isn't to say I admire the Viet Cong, just that they're a good counter-example). Blacks in Africa were mentally inferior to whites, and that's why they lost. Deal with it. In the old days, that's how it used to be - the lesser people got conquered and enslaved by the stronger, more intelligent people. The only differences between blacks and all the other tribes on Earth who have been enslaved and genocided over the centuries are that (1.) blacks are still bitching about it instead of bettering themselves, and (2.) blacks use slavery as an excuse to get handouts. The real truth is that y'all are lazy and can't build a functioning society. It's in your DNA to be savages.

Oh, yeah, and right now, the Chinese are re-colonizing Africa while your nigger cousins are too busy fighting each other over who gets to control the treasury. Just face it...you NEED us.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 09:22:11 PM by Jared Taylor »

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »

Nope, wrong. Black people are "racist" because whites and Asians and Jews make them look bad. When they look at us, they see everything they're not. Whites are only "racist" because they understand that your people are like animals who need to be controlled.

As for slavery, it's your own fault. Your people were weak and helpless mentally, and that's why you got fucked over. If you weren't so backwards, you would have developed the social cohesion and infrastructure to fight against whites. When whites invaded their country, the Vietnamese were able to expel them (which isn't to say I admire the Viet Cong, just that they're a good counter-example). Blacks in Africa were mentally inferior to whites, and that's why they lost. Deal with it. In the old days, that's how it used to be - the lesser people got conquered and enslaved by the stronger, more intelligent people. The only differences between blacks and all the other tribes on Earth who have been enslaved and genocided over the centuries are that (1.) blacks are still bitching about it instead of better themselves, and (2.) blacks use slavery as an excuse to get handouts. The real truth is that y'all are lazy and can't build a functioning society. It's in your DNA to be savages.

Oh, yeah, and right now, the Chinese are re-colonizing Africa while your nigger cousins are too busy fighting each other over who gets to control the treasury. Just face it...you NEED us.
eye dont even respond to your lame ass......but you comparing vietnam to the invasion of Africa?  your stupid

so fuck you." - Pac

Jared Taylor

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »
eye dont even respond to your lame ass......but you comparing vietnam to the invasion of Africa?  your stupid

That's how those commies saw the French...as enslaving them. Did they sit around, bitching about it, waiting for the white liberals in their country to "liberate" them? Hell no. They just kicked them out.

Your people aren't doing the same. It ain't the white man that your nigger brothers in Africa gotta worry about anymore; it's the Chinese. The Chinese are gonna be your new masters. And you know what I'm gonna do? Laugh at y'all. Anyway, now that China's GDP is so high, and since the Chinese are taking over Africa, why don't you go complain to them and see if you can get them to cough up some handouts? Oh, I know why...because unlike the white man, they don't have any self-hating liberals who will listen to you and give you anything if you make them feel guilty.

BTW, you know, the Chinese in Africa don't even use local African labor. Know why? Cause they think that Africans are lazy and unskilled. And these are (supposedly) egalitarian communists we're talking about here!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
eye dont even respond to your lame ass......but you comparing vietnam to the invasion of Africa?  your stupid

That's how those commies saw the French...as enslaving them. Did they sit around, bitching about it, waiting for the white liberals in their country to "liberate" them? Hell no. They just kicked them out.

Your people aren't doing the same. It ain't the white man that your nigger brothers in Africa gotta worry about anymore; it's the Chinese. The Chinese are gonna be your new masters. And you know what I'm gonna do? Laugh at y'all. Anyway, now that China's GDP is so high, and since the Chinese are taking over Africa, why don't you go complain to them and see if you can get them to cough up some handouts? Oh, I know why...because unlike the white man, they don't have any self-hating liberals who will listen to you and give you anything if you make them feel guilty.

BTW, you know, the Chinese in Africa don't even use local African labor. Know why? Cause they think that Africans are lazy and unskilled. And these are (supposedly) egalitarian communists we're talking about here!

provide some facts for the statements made (links) got ne?

*edit* legit points made doe
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:57:11 PM by krzieg »
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

ikke

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 12:15:52 AM »
Jared Taylor, I'm sorry but job is more racist then you.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »
Jared Taylor, I'm sorry but job is more racist then you.