Author Topic: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime  (Read 844 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Trio charged with assault in apparent B.C. hate crime
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
So Jared, if I walk up to your house...kick your door in, shove a gun in your face and hold you captive. Its because I'm mentally stronger then you? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 06:02:13 PM »
provide some facts for the statements made (links) got ne?

*edit* legit points made doe

You been living under a rock or something? Everyone knows that the Chinese are taking over Africa. Fucking Google it, you lazy nigger.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »
Jared Taylor, I'm sorry but job is more racist then you.

Of course he is. His "racism" is based on the bullshit, hallucinatory grievance culture that his black bastard brethren and their white liberal apologists came up with. Whereas my racial realism (which you would call "racism") is based on fact.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »
So Jared, if I walk up to your house...kick your door in, shove a gun in your face and hold you captive. Its because I'm mentally stronger then you? lol

No, that's not the same thing. Military and imperial power is something that only develops in societies that are strong COLLECTIVELY. It takes no effort at all for any lazy bum to get a gun and rob/shoot individuals. What takes real strength, from a collective point of view, is the ability to build a nation-state and develop the infrastructure needed to not only maintain it, but make it a world-class opponent. That requires thousands of talented, smart people with lots of discipline. Whites and Asians can build it. Africans, Arabs, and spics can't.

Africans and Arabs have repeatedly shown they can't do this. Do you realize how much oil/natural resource money Arab and African dictators spent buying equipment and expertise from both the Soviet Union and Western Europe? And do you realize how impotent and incompetent their military forces still are? That's why any rag-tag rebel group in Africa can kick their asses and de-stabilize entire countries easily, as happened in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, Mozambique, etc.

Nice try. You fail again. I bet you fail at life, too.

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 12:07:38 PM »

No, that's not the same thing. Military and imperial power is something that only develops in societies that are strong COLLECTIVELY. It takes no effort at all for any lazy bum to get a gun and rob/shoot individuals. What takes real strength, from a collective point of view, is the ability to build a nation-state and develop the infrastructure needed to not only maintain it, but make it a world-class opponent. That requires thousands of talented, smart people with lots of discipline. Whites and Asians can build it. Africans, Arabs, and spics can't.

Africans and Arabs have repeatedly shown they can't do this. Do you realize how much oil/natural resource money Arab and African dictators spent buying equipment and expertise from both the Soviet Union and Western Europe? And do you realize how impotent and incompetent their military forces still are? That's why any rag-tag rebel group in Africa can kick their asses and de-stabilize entire countries easily, as happened in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, Mozambique, etc.

Nice try. You fail again. I bet you fail at life, too.

:sleep:

I fail at life, but you're pretending to be somebody you're not. LOL. I'm sure when you go upstairs for breakfast in the morning, your'e mom has no idea about your little alias lol. What a loser.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 09:04:49 AM »

I fail at life, but you're pretending to be somebody you're not. LOL. I'm sure when you go upstairs for breakfast in the morning, your'e mom has no idea about your little alias lol. What a loser.

Let me explain something to you: If you really believed I was such a loser, why would you see me as worthy of your precious (non-loser) time?

ikke

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 09:22:43 AM »

Let me explain something to you: If you really believed I was such a loser, why would you see me as worthy of your precious (non-loser) time?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »

Because losers are entertaining.  Its the same way when you drive past a homeless person, you cant help but look.  Not because you like seeing homeless people, but because you know that no matter how bad things are...at least you arent THAT guy. Thats how I feel when I read your posts.

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN

are you seriously jockin this guy?  Dont tell me youre racist also?

ikke

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN

It wasn't a racist comment that was win.

If he said Fuck Black people and I said lololol win then I would be racist also.

It's great comeback you gotta admit it.

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN

If he said Fuck Black people and I said lololol win then I would be racist also.

average at best. He's a complete idiot, and an obvious alias lol

ikke

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIN

average at best. He's a complete idiot, and an obvious alias lol
he was an alias, jared taylor soon became an alter ego

Suga Foot

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 09:49:11 PM »
way to go assholes, scaring one of the three black people living in vancouver.

It happened on Vancouver Island.  There's even less black people there.  The island is mostly old people, hippies and (obviously) rednecks.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2009, 10:23:27 AM »
Off topic, it's nice to see Jared and Job head-to-head.  Kinda cool seeing them state their views.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:23:55 AM by The Phoenix »
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 01:01:59 PM »
way to go assholes, scaring one of the three black people living in vancouver.
LOL