Author Topic: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st  (Read 2028 times)

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 04:56:39 AM »
If he is on the EP chances are he's lining himself up for Crooked to ghostwrite for him on his rumoured new album. Remember Crooked said before he'd love to write Snoop that up-to-date Long Beach shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 05:00:43 AM »
I'm leaning towards it just being a voice sample.Maybe crooked throwing his name on as a feature to sort of extend an olive branch.Which to me would be kind of lame to tease people like that.It just seems so uneventful the beef between them to end this way with a feature on a digital ep and we didn't even hear about them recording together.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 05:02:58 AM »
I'm leaning towards it just being a voice sample.Maybe crooked throwing his name on as a feature to sort of extend an olive branch.Which to me would be kind of lame to tease people like that.It just seems so uneventful the beef between them to end this way with a feature on a digital ep and we didn't even hear about them recording together.

plus snoop dogg feature is not sth u get every day so he would probably save it for the album if its tha real deal..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 05:07:01 AM »

plus snoop dogg feature is not sth u get every day so he would probably save it for the album if its tha real deal..

But Crooked I knows his album will never come out, so if it's a real feature he wouldn't save it for the album.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 05:08:22 AM »
Even if it is a track sampling Snoop's voice, Crooked would have to legally clear it first since the EP is a retail product.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 05:12:50 AM »
Yeah but if its from his death row time he wouldn't have to go through snoop

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 05:13:03 AM »
If he is on the EP chances are he's lining himself up for Crooked to ghostwrite for him on his rumoured new album. Remember Crooked said before he'd love to write Snoop that up-to-date Long Beach shit.

that'd be ill....imagine SNoop with some REAL lyrics lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 05:20:30 AM »

specially now since crooked is in contact with the people who bought deathrow material..

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 05:22:26 AM »

specially now since crooked is in contact with the people who bought deathrow material..

why would Snoop do a song with Crook when he was on death row lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 05:24:37 AM »

people who bought snoops material from deathrow can do whatever they want and clear the samples of snoop doggy doggs voice for crooked to use them on track

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 05:26:42 AM »

people who bought snoops material from deathrow can do whatever they want and clear the samples of snoop doggy doggs voice for crooked to use them on track
Why would Crook even use his death row material in the first place? Sounds unlikely.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 05:28:24 AM »

OH you mean if crook took a song of Snoop's from SNOOPS death row days...gotcha

i still find that hard fetched tho, why would Crook piss off Snoop like that LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 05:35:54 AM »
Either way we will find out soon enough

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 05:37:51 AM »

Why would Crook even use his death row material in the first place? Sounds unlikely.

just to sample it make a premo style beat with it. komplex already did it for crooked when they leaked the tracks online, sampled 50 cents voice on hook and biggies.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 05:56:46 AM »

just to sample it make a premo style beat with it. komplex already did it for crooked when they leaked the tracks online, sampled 50 cents voice on hook and biggies.
and 50's name appeared as a featuring ?  ::)