Author Topic: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st  (Read 2035 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 06:15:48 AM »
Yeah but if its from his death row time he wouldn't have to go through snoop

specially now since crooked is in contact with the people who bought deathrow material..

why would Snoop do a song with Crook when he was on death row lol

people who bought snoops material from deathrow can do whatever they want and clear the samples of snoop doggy doggs voice for crooked to use them on track
Why would Crook even use his death row material in the first place? Sounds unlikely.

just to sample it make a premo style beat with it. komplex already did it for crooked when they leaked the tracks online, sampled 50 cents voice on hook and biggies.
and 50's name appeared as a featuring ?  ::)

nope they just sampled his voice.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

kuruptlon

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »
man you guys come up with some far out shit, they wouldnt just sample snoops voice do you even know how much shit would go down for a move like that? It wouldnt even be worth it for Crook. This is what it is Snoops on the track on his own accord and blessed crook with his pressence.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:32 AM »
^its been done countless times by other artists.Its not some far out idea.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM »
^its been done countless times by other artists.Its not some far out idea.

eastwood did that, sampled snoop and put it as feature i think its song called

Eastwood Feat. Snoop Dogg - Dime Brizzles

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:49 AM »
I hope it's a real feature from Snoop Dogg, and why the fuck would Crooked just "sample" his voice since they been beefin' for a minute now.

EFFeX

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »
First of all there were doubts as to whether or not this is true news. I can confirm 100% that this thread is factual, I received the word from Treacherous early this morning and this is not a made up story.

Anyway, as to whether or not it's a sample is yet to be determined, but there is no reason to believe it's a sample. You have to realize that Snoop and Crooked have had beef for a long time, for Crooked to sample Snoop after all this time makes no sense unless they squashed their problems. If they squashed the beef then does it make sense to just sample him or collaborate. I think we may be looking at the real thing here, especially considering that Frequency (who has produced for Snoop) is appearing on the project.

By the way, the Death Row thing makes no sense considering that Snoop and Crooked were on Death Row at different times. Why would Crooked go back and buy a 90s Snoop verse to use on his EP? It looks like people are trying to rain on everyone's parade.

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »
I didn't say anything about a verse maybe some else did.All I said was he could have sampled his voice from a death row era snoop song say on a chorus.I've seen this done time to time by rappers and they pass it off as a feature.Sticky fingaz did it with missy Elliot,Lloyd banks did it with rakim.I hope it isn't the case but who knows.It just seems odd for them to all of a sudden squash everything and nobody had heard a word about it.You would think crooked would have spoken on it.Maybe he will shortly.

JD Bastin

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 09:02:32 AM »
man you guys come up with some far out shit, they wouldnt just sample snoops voice do you even know how much shit would go down for a move like that? It wouldnt even be worth it for Crook. This is what it is Snoops on the track on his own accord and blessed crook with his pressence.

LCN just got a snoop guest appaerance and their album budget can't be large at all

Okka

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »
Sticky fingaz did it with missy Elliot

What track are you talkin about?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
This EP needs more features

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 09:12:29 AM »
Off that horrible second album decade.I believe the track was called can't call it but don't quote Me on that.The single came up and it would say ft missy Elliot but it was just a sample

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »
I hope its a real feature because it would be nice for them to work together again.And with crook ghost writing for snoop maybe snoop can be a good artist again ha ha ha.

Okka

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »
Off that horrible second album decade.I believe the track was called can't call it but don't quote Me on that.The single came up and it would say ft missy Elliot but it was just a sample

Yeah, that's the track. God damn that album was garbage.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
Snoop Dogg
E.D.I
Horse Shoe Gang
K-Young & Slaughterhouse

4 Tracks with features wouldn't even be so bad. Slaughterhouse & HSG are obvious ones anyways, I would've taken Hussein Fatal over E.D.I. though.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
Yeah I can't believe how bad that album was.Black trash was such an amazing album.A classic in my books.Then he follows it up with that.Ugh it hurts my head even thinking about it