Author Topic: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st  (Read 2036 times)

Okka

Re: OH SHIT!!! Snoop Dogg is on the new Crooked I EP dropping July 21st
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
Yeah I can't believe how bad that album was.Black trash was such an amazing album.A classic in my books.Then he follows it up with that.Ugh it hurts my head even thinking about it

Yessiir, "Suicide Letter" was my shit though, nice storytelling by Sticky. I hope that new album will be much better, the two tracks that leaked from it are good.

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 09:31:54 AM »
This EP needs more features

Considering it was originally listed as 6 songs (could have changed by now), I don't think we need more features.

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2009, 09:32:36 AM »
He was being sarcastic

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
By the way, the Death Row thing makes no sense considering that Snoop and Crooked were on Death Row at different times. Why would Crooked go back and buy a 90s Snoop verse to use on his EP? It looks like people are trying to rain on everyone's parade.

Nobody is trying to shit on anyones parade, this is a forum where people are debating and guessing whats it gonna be, a real Snoop Dogg feature or sample, or a hook, or a vrese. We dont have the news confirmed so we are talking about it and considering multiple possibilities. Its only good news for Crooked in here and only Crooked fans in here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2009, 09:50:35 AM »
By the way, the Death Row thing makes no sense considering that Snoop and Crooked were on Death Row at different times. Why would Crooked go back and buy a 90s Snoop verse to use on his EP? It looks like people are trying to rain on everyone's parade.

Nobody is trying to shit on anyones parade, this is a forum where people are debating and guessing whats it gonna be, a real Snoop Dogg feature or sample, or a hook, or a vrese. We dont have the news confirmed so we are talking about it and considering multiple possibilities. Its only good news for Crooked in here and only Crooked fans in here.

I hear you, it just sounded like people were trying to list every possibility instead of accepting a real collaboration.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that post. I clearly misinterpreted the Death Row comment as hate.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »

I hear you, it just sounded like people were trying to list every possibility instead of accepting a real collaboration.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that post. I clearly misinterpreted the Death Row comment as hate.

Nah bro no hating here, 99% who post here want to see the beef sqashed and a real collabo!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1700/56/

Crooked I is back with his second installment to his behind the scenes series at this year's "Rock the Bells" festival...

Raptalk.Net has the video of Crooked I in Toronto, Canada for the "Rock the Bells" festivities which yours truly attended. Crooked starts this one off early from the airplane and then takes us straight to the show so that our readers can see what it's like from the artists point of view. Look for cameos from Paul Rosenberg, KRS-One, and some funny moments with Joe Budden & Joell Ortiz. Watch below:

Crooked I's upcoming EP "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist" will be released on July 21st with guest appearances from Snoop Dogg, K. Young, Horse Shoe Gang, Edi of Tha Outlawz, Royce Da 5'9, Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden and features production from Komplex, Scram Jones, Street Runner, P. Silva, & Frequency.

Also, check back this coming Monday July 13th for an exclusive uncut and totally raw Raptalk.Net Video Interview with SLAUGHTERHOUSE...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 10:29:49 AM »
Also, check back this coming Monday July 13th for an exclusive uncut and totally raw Raptalk.Net Video Interview with SLAUGHTERHOUSE...

Sounds good!

BTW: Any Crooked I / Treacherous fans be on the lookout for K-Young's new mixtape which also drops on Monday July 13th...

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 10:49:48 AM »
^Yep!

with features on the K Young from the whole Treacherous gang! (Crooked, Knoc, One-2) and much more!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »

Sounds good!

BTW: Any Crooked I / Treacherous fans be on the lookout for K-Young's new mixtape which also drops on Monday July 13th...

Treacherous is cookin, K Young mixtape, Crooked I Ep, Knocturnal project, One 2 Ep...

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »
Now if only they can release an album.Wait k young has an album right?

Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
Treacherous definitely workin harder than ever before. K. Young drops mixtape July 13. Crooked I drops EP July 21. Knoc-turn'al drops his street album July 27th I believe. One-2 is coming soon.

And yes K. Young has released an album.

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 11:20:03 AM »
Well I wouldn't say treacherous is working hard I'd say the artists are working hard.If the label was working hard we would have albums not mixtapes and street albums

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »
Crooked posted this a couple hours ago from his Twitter:

Niggas wanna know about me and Snoop Go Cop The Ep and see what its all aboutabout
2 hours ago from web

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
Well that doesn't help at all crook!ha!