Author Topic: The YMCA in my town is awesome.  (Read 170 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
The YMCA in my town is awesome.
« on: July 08, 2009, 10:41:17 AM »
I'm the type of person that goes to the gym and i'm in the zone. I don't really want to talk to anyone, but if someone says hi i will say hi back or something. Anyways, not many people go to this said YMCA. Some days i go and there will be a buncha people, some days i go and it will be empty.

ANYWAYS - They have a cardio room with treadmills and bikes and even when people are there not many people go in this room. This room also has one of those walls that is just all mirrors and it goes down a little ways. So, i am one of those people who could really just care less what people think of me. I don't really like people in particular, but i know i can't be much more than a goofy white kid.

Anyways , some days i am in a good mood and i sing along to whatever i'm listening to in between sets. lol. One day actually, some older guy with his iPod saw me doing that and must have thought it was cool for him to do. And he started singing some gay ass shit he was listening to, it was really awkward, i had to walk away.

But anyways, back to this mirror. It's epic. And i like to dance. Never had a dance lesson in my life, but i got that natural flava ya dig? That natural dance flava that all white people have, yeah you know. So one day, full volume i am busting out crazy MJ moves and plus i always wanted to moonwalk the whole distance of that mirror. So of course one older guy who walks the track there a lot walks past, i didn't really think much lol he smiled at me with his old person pedosmile. Then another guy came through and you could tell he thought it was awkward but i kept going and tried to start a conversation with him while still dancing just so he felt even more awkward. Funny how things can work both ways. Just another day in the life of a Prince. MLIA

Muhfukka

Re: The YMCA in my town is awesome.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:17:02 PM »
thats below average

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »
I'm the type of person that goes to the gym and i'm in the zone. I don't really want to talk to anyone, but if someone says hi i will say hi back or something. Anyways, not many people go to this said YMCA. Some days i go and there will be a buncha people, some days i go and it will be empty.

ANYWAYS - They have a cardio room with treadmills and bikes and even when people are there not many people go in this room. This room also has one of those walls that is just all mirrors and it goes down a little ways. So, i am one of those people who could really just care less what people think of me. I don't really like people in particular, but i know i can't be much more than a goofy white kid.

Anyways , some days i am in a good mood and i sing along to whatever i'm listening to in between sets. lol. One day actually, some older guy with his iPod saw me doing that and must have thought it was cool for him to do. And he started singing some gay ass shit he was listening to, it was really awkward, i had to walk away.

But anyways, back to this mirror. It's epic. And i like to dance. Never had a dance lesson in my life, but i got that natural flava ya dig? That natural dance flava that all white people have, yeah you know. So one day, full volume i am busting out crazy MJ moves and plus i always wanted to moonwalk the whole distance of that mirror. So of course one older guy who walks the track there a lot walks past, i didn't really think much lol he smiled at me with his old person pedosmile. Then another guy came through and you could tell he thought it was awkward but i kept going and tried to start a conversation with him while still dancing just so he felt even more awkward. Funny how things can work both ways. Just another day in the life of a Prince. MLIA

lol, he was probaly like "awww how cute how old are you?"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »
LMAO

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »
So, what exactly is the draw of dancing around a bunch of old gay men?