Author Topic: NEW Inspectah Deck “House Nigga”- Disses Joe Budden On Meth's Behalf?  (Read 1339 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=51324

Any One Gota Link For This....I Wanna Peep This....It Ain't Playing Off The Site For Me.

Props.

Jaydc555

Go to 2dopeboyz they have it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, Meth is running to Deck sayin' "why did you do that?!? :boohoo:"

LOL @ the Jeopardy thing, that shit was fuckin' hilarious & the beat was fuckin' hot.

he got him pretty good, but Joe Budden is the guy who has been sitting waiting for this, lickin' his chops to just go off & he will; could be bad news for the Wu.

Jaydc555

Could turn into an amusing back and forth.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL @ the Jeopardy thing, that shit was fuckin' hilarious & the beat was fuckin' hot.

he got him pretty good, but Joe Budden is the guy who has been sitting waiting for this, lickin' his chops to just go off & he will; could be bad news for the Wu.
:loco:
yes, Inspectah and GZA would get KILLED lyrically by Joey... I respect you riding for Buddens, but get real
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

:loco:
yes, Inspectah and GZA would get KILLED lyrically by Joey... I respect you riding for Buddens, but get real

maybe not 10 years ago, but today? probably.

this is going to be that kind of beef where Joe Budden will hit them hard, but people won't acknowledge it.

he owned Game with "Game Over" & G-Unit with "Dumb Out", but nobody even really gave him credit for how bad he got them.

Wu fans will say "nooo way, Wu won this" & Joey fans will say "nooo, Joey did", even though we all know they can't handel Joey right now. ;D 8)

5Starruk

• 'G'
I found it booorrring .. But then again so is Joe Budden... Empty beef in an empty genre..

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
I found it booorrring .. But then again so is Joe Budden... Empty beef in an empty genre..
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Jaydc555

As far as the jeopardy thing.Who can name any solo songs by inspectah deck?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As far as the jeopardy thing.Who can name any solo songs by inspectah deck?

honestly, i don't think i could name one. :P

jeromechickenbone

Joe Budden IS boring as fuck.

And no I can't name an INS song either. But I can tell u that his verse on Triumph is one of the GOATs

thisoneguy360

LOL Joe Budden ain't shit to Wu Tang

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe hasn't done shit for hip-hop but talk shit.....o yeah i guess he does have is internet soldiers to back him up....lol....niggas on the west ain't fuck'en wit dude.....shit based on his sales.....i guess niggas on the east ain't fuck'en wit him either......lol.....Yeah he really owned game....Game went on to go Multi and is currently on a world tour but Joey's diss ended his career..... ::)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe hasn't done shit for hip-hop but talk shit.....o yeah i guess he does have is internet soldiers to back him up....lol....niggas on the west ain't fuck'en wit dude.....shit based on his sales.....i guess niggas on the east ain't fuck'en wit him either......lol.....Yeah he really owned game....Game went on to go Multi and is currently on a world tour but Joey's diss ended his career..... ::)
THANK YOU!!
how come people can't name one Ins song, but knows Joe Budden's entire discography?  :loco: guess Nas was right  :o  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

Because ins hasn't done a single note worthy thing outside of Wu tang.You take ins away from Wu and their still an amazing group