Author Topic: NEW Inspectah Deck “House Nigga”- Disses Joe Budden On Meth's Behalf?  (Read 1337 times)

Ţŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
could be bad news for the Wu.

get the fuck out of here

Jaydc555

I love Wu but they haven't been relevant for a long time now let's face it.8 diagrams didn't even go gold and was probably their worst album

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love Wu but they haven't been relevant for a long time now let's face it.8 diagrams didn't even go gold and was probably their worst album
so? Buddens sold what, 13k?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

You can't compare a solo album on an independent label to a group of 8 rappers on a major

Jaydc555

All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today

thisoneguy360

All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today

LOL whatever you say man. I love Joey/Slaughterhouse's music, I just find it hilarious that people think they're gonna do damage to Wu Tang or something

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL whatever you say man. I love Joey/Slaughterhouse's music, I just find it hilarious that people think they're gonna do damage to Wu Tang or something
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

I never said they would.But what more damage can be done to them?Their best years are behind them.They aren't some power house anymore.The last rza album sold 3k its first week.That's not a typo.An inspectah deck album coming out would sell even less.

Jaydc555

That Wu tang chamber music project rza just put out didn't even crack the top 200 nor did cappadonnas last album

thisoneguy360

I never said they would.But what more damage can be done to them?Their best years are behind them.They aren't some power house anymore.The last rza album sold 3k its first week.That's not a typo.An inspectah deck album coming out would sell even less.

I could care less about sales, in case you haven't noticed most rappers aren't selling shit these days. And it's not like Slaughterhouse is gonna come release a platinum album. Just enjoy the music man.

Jaydc555

I do enjoy it.I'm a Wu fan.I own every album they have and a lot of their affiat records from killarmy to mathematics to Wu syndicate even la the darkman which was a great album.But its 2009 not 1997.Joe budden is better then them today.Forget the history I'm talking today.Today slaughterhouse would wreck the Wu.Look at Me with a straight face and tell Me Wu is still making great music.They aren't.

Invincible

I do enjoy it.I'm a Wu fan.I own every album they have and a lot of their affiat records from killarmy to mathematics to Wu syndicate even la the darkman which was a great album.But its 2009 not 1997.Joe budden is better then them today.Forget the history I'm talking today.Today slaughterhouse would wreck the Wu.Look at Me with a straight face and tell Me Wu is still making great music.They aren't.

GZA's Pro Tools album was very nice and OB4CL2 is gonna be the shit too I'm pretty sure.

Jaydc555

Pro tools was ok but not great.I am looking forward to raekwon but his last two albums were coasters that I wasted my money on

Invincible

Pro tools was ok but not great.I am looking forward to raekwon but his last two albums were coasters that I wasted my money on

But they are still better than virtually everything thats coming out these days. Give me them over that new Twista album anyday  :D

Jaydc555

Fair enough.