Author Topic: NEW Inspectah Deck “House Nigga”- Disses Joe Budden On Meth's Behalf?  (Read 1331 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today
dont speak on me homie..do u.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Deck said the same shit Ransom & Saigon already said in their disses.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All the people up in arms defending Wu in this are people that haven't bought a Wu tang albums in ten years and didn't give a shit about them before this its just an excuse to hate on budden some more.He's easily the most hated rapper today

I think there's a reason why he's the most hated......it's either his bitch ass ways of handling things, or his emotional ass feminine way of handling things.......either way, it's gotta be one of those
Its a down side to this battle..them wu niggaz is crazy.real talk.battle my ass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

you guys are livin' in the past, back in their primes they were a force; know they're legends but can't put out that same shit they once could & SURELY cannot hold beef to Budden.

I  might be living in the past, but where're you living? in a dreamworld, where Joe Budden is the greatest battle rapper ever?

lol, a dreamworld.

no, it's just reality; you'll see. ;)

OG Hack Wilson

INS sound dope over that beat at the start, tracks cool. INS is ill, but he don't want it with Joey, but Joey can;t do anything to touch the Wu's rep...

wutang's OVERALL weak music since "Forever" ruins their reputation more than any diss song could lol

not to say all Wu projects since Forever are wack but the majority of them don't live up to the name they made from 1992-1997
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

you guys are livin' in the past, back in their primes they were a force; know they're legends but can't put out that same shit they once could & SURELY cannot hold beef to Budden.

I  might be living in the past, but where're you living? in a dreamworld, where Joe Budden is the greatest battle rapper ever?

lol

he isn't....but i WILL vouch that the songs "dumb out" "game over" and "letters to Saigon" are 3 SOLID diss tracks.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westside159

OOOH SHIT ..   JOE BUDDEN IS FINISHED , NAIL IN COFFIN !!!!   He woke a sleeping giant up and heard Ghostface Killah is coming after little joey next .. 8) 8)  Inspectah Deck = Lyrical perfection

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
has joey made a song about ins yet or jus speakin on it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
has joey made a song about ins yet or jus speakin on it?

if he doesn't have a song response by tomorrow night, i highly doubt he is responding lol.

Joey is usually quick with this shit.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
why is every fan of Joe Buddens always all over his dick?? like, seriously....theres no "oh I like him a little bit" or "oh hes cool, I bump him sometimes", its always just straight up "Joey will merk anybody that ever talks shit about him"

like seriously, Im a huge hip hop fan, and try to listen to everything that people recommend me, but I could never see what the big fuckin deal is about Joe Buddens.....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is every fan of Joe Buddens always all over his dick?? like, seriously....theres no "oh I like him a little bit" or "oh hes cool, I bump him sometimes", its always just straight up "Joey will merk anybody that ever talks shit about him"

like seriously, Im a huge hip hop fan, and try to listen to everything that people recommend me, but I could never see what the big fuckin deal is about Joe Buddens.....
joe dickindaoven is god to them ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

did you hear Padded Room or Halfway House?

if you still don't like him after those than you just can't get into his music; which is okay, but you just have to understand how Jumpoff fans work.

his fans just love his music & can't wait for more & know he's lyrically up their at the top (with his other Slaughterhouse mates ;)) & the haters or non-Budden-get-into-ers (lol) just flat out don't like him, think he's boring & weak.

but it's apparent that no matter what anybody says, neither side will budge; the fans won't change their opinon on him not being one of the best & the haters won't admit he's good.

so it just is what it is; but know that nobody in rap will take him in a battle (except maybe his group mates ;)).

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah maybe joe needs to get shot for you to like him......

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ha! Joe Buddens got Decked and he can't do a damn thing about it (just like when GZA buried 50). Wu: The Saga Continues....

Jaydc555

Did you just say gza buried 50?LOL.I love gza but paper plates was one of the weakest diss songs I've ever heard