Author Topic: NEW Inspectah Deck “House Nigga”- Disses Joe Budden On Meth's Behalf?  (Read 1338 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did you just say gza buried 50?LOL.I love gza but paper plates was one of the weakest diss songs I've ever heard
Why? 'cause Gza doesn't shout WWE style taunts in this song. Paper Plate is vintage GZA, lyrical geniius. "Have you ever been stung by a thousand hornets/500 killa bees buzzing and really on it/Whipped with Cuban Linx, cut with Liquid Swords, choked by Ironmen til' we crush your vocal choruds.."

Jaydc555

And?what's so great about that?How is that a good diss?He could be talking about anyone with that verse

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
why is every fan of Joe Buddens always all over his dick?? like, seriously....theres no "oh I like him a little bit" or "oh hes cool, I bump him sometimes", its always just straight up "Joey will merk anybody that ever talks shit about him"

like seriously, Im a huge hip hop fan, and try to listen to everything that people recommend me, but I could never see what the big fuckin deal is about Joe Buddens.....

did you hear Padded Room or Halfway House?

if you still don't like him after those than you just can't get into his music; which is okay, but you just have to understand how Jumpoff fans work.

his fans just love his music & can't wait for more & know he's lyrically up their at the top (with his other Slaughterhouse mates ;)) & the haters or non-Budden-get-into-ers (lol) just flat out don't like him, think he's boring & weak.

but it's apparent that no matter what anybody says, neither side will budge; the fans won't change their opinon on him not being one of the best & the haters won't admit he's good.

so it just is what it is; but know that nobody in rap will take him in a battle (except maybe his group mates ;)).

whats so good about his lyrics.....I bump the leaked Slaughterhouse songs alot, and he seems like the second weakest link of the group (next to Joell).....I mean seriously, his rhymes don't really have any replay value....and the fact that hes not responding to Deck, even after such an immaculate diss (even if ur a Joey fan, u gotta admit, that diss track was serious!) kind makes me seem like he doesn't want it with him.....

Forreal though, I'm not hating, I'm just saying how I feel.....he's almost like Bishop Lamont to me, they both got okay lyrics and good topics once in a while....but nothin spectacular, like some people make him out to be

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And?what's so great about that?How is that a good diss?He could be talking about anyone with that verse
So, he should include 50's name in this verse? Lol, the whole song is directed towards 50. Yeah, "Paper Plate" is not as vicious or funny as Deck's diss, but that's not GZA's style. He's never dumbed down his rhymes (even in battles).

Jaydc555

Theirs nothing personal about it at all.He could be talking about anyone

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
why is every fan of Joe Buddens always all over his dick?? like, seriously....theres no "oh I like him a little bit" or "oh hes cool, I bump him sometimes", its always just straight up "Joey will merk anybody that ever talks shit about him"

like seriously, Im a huge hip hop fan, and try to listen to everything that people recommend me, but I could never see what the big fuckin deal is about Joe Buddens.....

did you hear Padded Room or Halfway House?

if you still don't like him after those than you just can't get into his music; which is okay, but you just have to understand how Jumpoff fans work.

his fans just love his music & can't wait for more & know he's lyrically up their at the top (with his other Slaughterhouse mates ;)) & the haters or non-Budden-get-into-ers (lol) just flat out don't like him, think he's boring & weak.

but it's apparent that no matter what anybody says, neither side will budge; the fans won't change their opinon on him not being one of the best & the haters won't admit he's good.

so it just is what it is; but know that nobody in rap will take him in a battle (except maybe his group mates ;)).

whats so good about his lyrics.....I bump the leaked Slaughterhouse songs alot, and he seems like the second weakest link of the group (next to Joell).....I mean seriously, his rhymes don't really have any replay value....and the fact that hes not responding to Deck, even after such an immaculate diss (even if ur a Joey fan, u gotta admit, that diss track was serious!) kind makes me seem like he doesn't want it with him.....

Forreal though, I'm not hating, I'm just saying how I feel.....he's almost like Bishop Lamont to me, they both got okay lyrics and good topics once in a while....but nothin spectacular, like some people make him out to be

that just seperates the fans from the non-fans.

westside159

Yeah did you hear Padded Room ?  THAT SHIT WAS HELLA WEAK ...    Thats why it only sold 13,000 copies idiot .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol
now ima have to wait for the crazy insane responses this post will get
cham click is warmin up his chicken hell be right back

Yeah did you hear Padded Room ?  THAT SHIT WAS HELLA WEAK ...    Thats why it only sold 13,000 copies idiot .
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah did you hear Padded Room ?  THAT SHIT WAS HELLA WEAK ...    Thats why it only sold 13,000 copies idiot .

i know i was heated, i was hopin he'd put up mc eight type numbers....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

no i didn't. :stupid: ::)

or maybe he doesn't have many fans offline lol.

sales don't mean anything; if it's good, it's good.