Author Topic: Twista-Category_F5-2009  (Read 1096 times)

Invincible

Re: Twista-Category_F5-2009
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
d/l now

I wouldn't bother. This shit's wack.
i'm seeing it get some praise on other boards. I'll give it a small chance. If tracks suck, I won't even play them all so it don't waste my time :P  plus i'm interviewing him tomorrow.

Well tell him to sort it out. This album has no force at all. Damn I thought The Day after was average but its classic compared to this. Ask him why he doesn't hook up with any decent producers. He sounds the shit over that Alchemist track 'Smile' Thats what I want to hear him over. Tell him to steer clear of auto-tune aswell. Its all over this album, even on the Busta track :puke:

It's so wack this album that I deleted it. Very dissappointed being a fan of his.  :(

ikke

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »
d/l now

I wouldn't bother. This shit's wack.
i'm seeing it get some praise on other boards. I'll give it a small chance. If tracks suck, I won't even play them all so it don't waste my time :P  plus i'm interviewing him tomorrow.
tell him to give a show in the netherlands xD
I would love to see him live

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »
I probably won't do a regular interview with him but instead do the new series I introduced on Raptalk called "in the recording studio" meaning I'll get Twista to break down the album track by track with his thoughts
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »
I probably won't do a regular interview with him but instead do the new series I introduced on Raptalk called "in the recording studio" meaning I'll get Twista to break down the album track by track with his thoughts

Gotta say that that type of shit is pointless because he will just say how each track is great, when deep down he knows its not. He's just following the latest trend like all the other pop rappers to hopefully make money. This album isn't gonna sell at all so he's just wastd his time. Tell him to do a proper hip hop record that all us hip hop fans can appreciate.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »

Gotta say that that type of shit is pointless because he will just say how each track is great, when deep down he knows its not. He's just following the latest trend like all the other pop rappers to hopefully make money. This album isn't gonna sell at all so he's just wastd his time. Tell him to do a proper hip hop record that all us hip hop fans can appreciate.
haha i can tell u heated. It's gonna be a cool lil series. If u lookin for regular interviews, i got plenty of those droppin soon with Slaughterhouse, Tech N9ne, Hopsin, Mack 10, etc.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »
I still Think Adrenaline Rush 97 is his best album

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 02:50:31 PM »
It's no Adrenaline Rush but I will say, Twista continually has some of the best album intros in rap.

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

haha i can tell u heated. It's gonna be a cool lil series. If u lookin for regular interviews, i got plenty of those droppin soon with Slaughterhouse, Tech N9ne, Hopsin, Mack 10, etc.

Yer I was a bit heated, really disappointed. Good looks on the Slaughterhouse interview. Enjoy that one as I'm sure you will.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 02:53:55 PM »

Yer I was a bit heated, really disappointed. Good looks on the Slaughterhouse interview. Enjoy that one as I'm sure you will.
I know u ain't heated at me, so it's all good! I already completed the Slaughterhouse interview. Did it in person on their patio of their back stage area at Rock the Bells. Got it all on video 2.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 02:54:17 PM »
can someone upload the track with him and tech n9ne that leaked?

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 02:54:54 PM »
can someone upload the track with him and tech n9ne that leaked?
Problems Ft. Tech N9ne
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6239281927471b7f/

Invincible

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

I know u ain't heated at me, so it's all good! I already completed the Slaughterhouse interview. Did it in person on their patio of their back stage area at Rock the Bells. Got it all on video 2.

Sure I aint jealous seeing as I will probably never meet any rapper face to face. You deserve a prop for that.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »

Sure I aint jealous seeing as I will probably never meet any rapper face to face. You deserve a prop for that.
My bad, I meant heated that I was doing that instead of a regular interview ;)  I knew it wasn't directed at me, just the fact that u feel the album sucks, so it's all good imo. Thanks!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »
link?

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 03:56:03 PM »
GOOD tracks:
Misunderstood. Ft Buk

Avg. tracks:
American Gangsta
Fire
Talk to Me
Yellow Light
Wetter

Below Avg:
Gotta Get Me One
Yo Body

Awful:
Walking On Ice
Billionaire
Hustla
On Top
Jump Off
Wanna See Em Buss
Birthday

Pretty avg/bad album. Still better than his last probably lol.