Author Topic: -  (Read 2077 times)

Jome

Re:Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2002, 10:50:14 PM »

What are u trying to prove? That a lot of people on WCC hate me? Ohhhh, wowww, I'm so upset...Most of the people who post here are nerds anyways, so I dont care...

Now that's ignorant & arrogant!
And you wonder why people don't like you? ::)
You start almost every reply with "you're an idiot" even who you be talking to, and you talk shit about ALL The members, judging everbody at the same time.

Clean out your own closet before you start picking on others..

JAE

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2002, 10:56:17 PM »
Sorry, it wasn't me.  There about 2,999 other members who would do the same thing to you.

What are u trying to prove? That a lot of people on WCC hate me? Ohhhh, wowww, I'm so upset...Most of the people who post here are nerds anyways, so I dont care...I just be myself...You're always so worried about people liking u and accepting u...That's why u always point out the fact that a lot of people on WCC dislike me...Trust me, I have a lot more friends in real life than u will ever have...And doesn't the fact that I have 17 props also tell u something? Exactly...

WHy do you spend half of your life here? Why do you care when people diss you? Why do you care when people dont give you huge props for your songs?

It seems strange that the guy that spends the most time here cares the least about it.

Admit it. Your in love with WCC. you cant bare a day without it.

its not a diss its the truth. If everyone here are nerds then why try and impress them?

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 12:07:13 AM »
Thanks for all the emails to britneysfans@britneyspears.com. Well im finnally here, would you like a date?

I luv you nik, you are such a good rapper

LMAO, someone needs to expose this clown.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2002, 01:29:22 AM »
hahah

1) NIK does the dumb thing again and wrongly accuses someone without proof. kid u gotta learn to wait before running youre mouth.. you ask me to check and I will.. but you do more damage with that poisonous trap of yours. its a brit.

2) Here's a clue to who I think it is. Its someone who changes their nick a lot and seems to like female pop stars.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2002, 02:04:58 AM »
When I first saw the Topic name i thought for sure it was NIK, lol.

me too lol. im out!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2002, 03:33:25 AM »
hahah

1) NIK does the dumb thing again and wrongly accuses someone without proof. kid u gotta learn to wait before running youre mouth.. you ask me to check and I will.. but you do more damage with that poisonous trap of yours. its a brit.

2) Here's a clue to who I think it is. Its someone who changes their nick a lot and seems to like female pop stars.

LMAO yeah he had said that he had lost his password for his account.. LMAO

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2002, 04:21:18 AM »
i told him how to fix it... britney.. holla at me baby... i can fix your other account by changing the pass... holla  ;D hahaa

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2002, 07:11:27 AM »

Leave me out of this

;D

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2002, 07:16:35 AM »
lol

bez

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2002, 11:33:47 AM »
lol I aint no nerd, I'm a geek.

Murrow

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2002, 11:57:19 AM »
hahah

Thank you.  Jeez, only immature people like you jump the gun.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2002, 08:15:41 PM »

WHy do you spend half of your life here? Why do you care when people diss you? Why do you care when people dont give you huge props for your songs?

It seems strange that the guy that spends the most time here cares the least about it.

Admit it. Your in love with WCC. you cant bare a day without it.

its not a diss its the truth. If everyone here are nerds then why try and impress them?

Oh no! U found out my deepest darkest secrete! I can't belive it...Now STFU!

I come here to for music, not to make friends...dumbfuck...

JAE

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2002, 08:57:03 PM »

Oh no! U found out my deepest darkest secrete! I can't belive it...Now STFU!

I come here to for music, not to make friends...dumbfuck..

Lemme ask you this..... How many of the "rappers"(notice the quotes) on your "label"(notice the quotes) do you know in real life? How many have you met on this board? Seems like youve got some internet friends there. If you come here for the music then post about music. I see more shit by you about your personal problems than music.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2002, 09:15:09 PM »

Lemme ask you this..... How many of the "rappers"(notice the quotes) on your "label"(notice the quotes) do you know in real life? How many have you met on this board? Seems like youve got some internet friends there. If you come here for the music then post about music. I see more shit by you about your personal problems than music.

LoL...I know half of them in real life...The other half, aren't my friends...I make music with them...idiot...Like I said, I come online for music, not for buddys...

and don't even try to diss the rappers on SSR, cuz at least half of them would slaughter your little idol (Suga Free) musicwise...*cough* Nexus *Cough*

JAE

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2002, 09:21:41 PM »

LoL...I know half of them in real life...The other half, aren't my friends...I make music with them...idiot...Like I said, I come online for music, not for buddys...

and don't even try to diss the rappers on SSR, cuz at least half of them would slaughter your little idol (Suga Free) musicwise...*cough* Nexus *Cough*

Your kidding right? Suga Free isnt a lyricist. But Im sure everyone here would pick his song over anyone on your wack label. Its not like I have to stick up for him anyways so I wont. but c'mon now, theres probably 10 people that arent on your label that give a fuck about your label.

I dont wanna argue with you. Leave that to the other people that think you're a wannabe/idiot/wack rapper...

And you wonder why you have -100. ::)