Author Topic: -  (Read 2079 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2006, 10:24:07 AM »
there's only fire, hot, and mild sauce here in NY. i guess they only have "weaksauce" in LA  :P

You only get weaksauce if they feel you need it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2006, 10:27:43 AM »

As far as Turks go, I got no beef with them. Every Turk I met has been a cool mofo. They don't get paranoid when I give em props.

I got Turkish blood, homeboy. I have nothing against Armo's (though a lot of 'em out in the valley act fuckin' ridiculous), but best believe I'll shit on someone comin' with weaksauce kosher jokes. :-*

u serious? how? and what happend with van exel in ur sig?

How? Israel has only existed for about 50 years or so. Before that, Jews were scattered all over the globe. Part of my moms family immigrated from Turkey...My sig is from when Van Exel socked that ref a while back. They actually got in a fight and Van Exel attacked him, I remember seeing it live...LOL. Fuckin' refs...

Doggystylin

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »

As far as Turks go, I got no beef with them. Every Turk I met has been a cool mofo. They don't get paranoid when I give em props.

I got Turkish blood, homeboy. I have nothing against Armo's (though a lot of 'em out in the valley act fuckin' ridiculous), but best believe I'll shit on someone comin' with weaksauce kosher jokes. :-*

u serious? how? and what happend with van exel in ur sig?

How? Israel has only existed for about 50 years or so. Before that, Jews were scattered all over the globe. Part of my moms family immigrated from Turkey...My sig is from when Van Exel socked that ref a while back. They actually got in a fight and Van Exel attacked him, I remember seeing it live...LOL. Fuckin' refs...

ok thats interesting ill have to discuss that with you later  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2006, 06:11:07 PM »
there's only fire, hot, and mild sauce here in NY. i guess they only have "weaksauce" in LA  :P

You only get weaksauce if they feel you need it...

:raisetheroof:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8