Author Topic: -  (Read 2075 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2006, 10:47:52 PM »
Nah. I don't think they're kosher.

Do Armenians keep kosher too, or are they simply not allowed to fuck with Turkey? 8)

Kosher? Bah, I don't have time for silly rules. Gimmie a pork chop or some pig feet.

As far as Turks go, I got no beef with them. Every Turk I met has been a cool mofo. They don't get paranoid when I give em props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2006, 11:28:22 PM »
Who else is fruity enough to start threads about me while disguised as a female?

YOU!

hahaha, how funny...

Shut up cracker...Go get some sun...

classic.line
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2006, 11:32:35 PM »
Nah. I don't think they're kosher.

Do Armenians keep kosher too, or are they simply not allowed to fuck with Turkey? 8)

Kosher? Bah, I don't have time for silly rules. Gimmie a pork chop or some pig feet.

As far as Turks go, I got no beef with them. Every Turk I met has been a cool mofo. They don't get paranoid when I give em props.
Will you quit it with those subliminal disses already >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2006, 11:26:10 AM »

I got Turkish blood, homeboy. I have nothing against Armo's (though a lot of 'em out in the valley act fuckin' ridiculous), but best believe I'll shit on someone comin' with weaksauce kosher jokes. :-*

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »
Awww, ridiculous is such a harsh word. We just don't give a fuck and like to spend our paper. When anyone has a problem with that, we just blow smoke in their face.

BTW, what the hell is weaksauce?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2006, 01:09:56 PM »
You could find it at your local supermarket.

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
Word? Do you pour it over gefilte fish or somethin'?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
Word? Do you pour it over gefilte fish or somethin'?
You could but if It goes better with turkey.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2006, 01:45:50 PM »
Awww, ridiculous is such a harsh word. We just don't give a fuck and like to spend our paper. When anyone has a problem with that, we just blow smoke in their face.

Weaksauce is the sauce they give you at Taco Bell when you're too weak, son...See, there's hot sauce, there's mild sauce, then there's weaksauce... :-*

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2006, 09:40:09 PM »

Weaksauce is the sauce they give you at Taco Bell when you're too weak, son...See, there's hot sauce, there's mild sauce, then there's weaksauce... :-*

makes sense to me

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »
there's only fire, hot, and mild sauce here in NY. i guess they only have "weaksauce" in LA  :P

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Doggystylin

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2006, 10:13:08 PM »

I got Turkish blood, homeboy. I have nothing against Armo's (though a lot of 'em out in the valley act fuckin' ridiculous), but best believe I'll shit on someone comin' with weaksauce kosher jokes. :-*

u serious? how? and what happend with van exel in ur sig?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2006, 10:43:28 PM »

props & congrats on 10,000!  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2006, 10:45:08 PM »
there's only fire, hot, and mild sauce here in NY. i guess they only have "weaksauce" in LA  :P

Maybe sweet n sour sauce....the last thing half of these faggots out here in Cali want is "taco" sauce.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2006, 09:58:29 AM »

props & congrats on 10,000!  ;)

thanx, maybe someone should make me a thread since i probably wont, lol