Author Topic: -  (Read 2078 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2002, 09:29:06 PM »
NIK SCCit whatever your called, let me ask you this

u say ur here for the music, you say people on here are all idiots, you say anything goes has been corrupted and is gay now and you even made a thread saying that you would never post here again ......yet....

you rarely post here about music, you met many people here that you were friends with at one point, and you just cant stay away from anything goes,

now you contradict yourself way too many times and make yourself look like an ass, go figure out who you are first, seems like your in denial about some things and your filled with hate, maybe you should get away from the board and try to do other things and come back here when your ready.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2002, 09:54:54 PM »

u say ur here for the music, you say people on here are all idiots, you say anything goes has been corrupted and is gay now and you even made a thread saying that you would never post here again ......yet....

you rarely post here about music, you met many people here that you were friends with at one point, and you just cant stay away from anything goes,

now you contradict yourself way too many times and make yourself look like an ass, go figure out who you are first, seems like your in denial about some things and your filled with hate, maybe you should get away from the board and try to do other things and come back here when your ready.

Hey idiot...I dont have any Net-Friends like your lonely ass...I rarely post on Anything Goes, and if I do, it's when somone makes threads about me, or when somone posts some comedy...Go check the General Forum...I have 10X as many posts there as in Anything Goes anyways...So Persian-Murrow...Please stay off my dick...Thank you...Bye...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2002, 09:57:06 PM »

Your kidding right? Suga Free isnt a lyricist. But Im sure everyone here would pick his song over anyone on your wack label. Its not like I have to stick up for him anyways so I wont. but c'mon now, theres probably 10 people that arent on your label that give a fuck about your label.

I dont wanna argue with you. Leave that to the other people that think you're a wannabe/idiot/wack rapper...

And you wonder why you have -100. ::)

If anyone thinks Suga Free has more talent than Nexus, than I really feel sorry for them...What is Suga Free's talent? Talking about pimping hoes over dope DJ Quik beats?...Exactly

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2002, 10:09:04 PM »

Hey idiot...I dont have any Net-Friends like your lonely ass...I rarely post on Anything Goes, and if I do, it's when somone makes threads about me, or when somone posts some comedy...Go check the General Forum...I have 10X as many posts there as in Anything Goes anyways...So Persian-Murrow...Please stay off my dick...Thank you...Bye...

that was the lamest reply you could have come with....like i said, your in denial, hey atleast ill admit it, i dont have a girl and i do feel lonely at times, but you, wheres your girl? and if you really got as much as a life outside the net as you say you do then why the fuck are you online so much, only person you hung with was roccy and even now he doesnt hang with your ass anymore. anyways, we all know i served your ass with that post and you cant think of shit to say so u just come back with bullshit, anyways im done with your ass....your not worth my time

PS

WTF IS THIS?

DEEEEzzzz NuTz: stay off my nuts on wcc
Dirtydogg213: ima do what i want
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: ok...im just asking u though...I cant make u do anything...
Dirtydogg213: what a nice way of asking me....btw i didnt see a question mark

please.......

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2002, 10:10:48 PM »

just clicked props for doggy  *awaits nik's anti-tom post consisting of how tom is 18 years olds cant talk to girls has no friends lives on a farm in which his dad an farmer friends fuck me an how i have sex wit farm animals an in high school i was beat up everyday an kids would beat my cow bessie an how i come here to tha wcc to feel cool even tho i put myself down  all tha time,  an how im racist faggot ass nerd that gets an erection from jus lookin at girls*  did i get it all down elior.  hey atleast i dont have to come on to a message board an front like im cool,  but im not sayin any names.  I dont kno if any of u kno but ive cut my posting down cuz im tryin to have a life again unlike some who spend there whole life here but im not sayin any names *looks in niks direction* do u kno who im talkin about elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2002, 10:14:51 PM »

that was the lamest reply you could have come with....like i said, your in denial, hey atleast ill admit it, i dont have a girl and i do feel lonely at times, but you, wheres your girl? and if you really got as much as a life outside the net as you say you do then why the fuck are you online so much, only person you hung with was roccy and even now he doesnt hang with your ass anymore. anyways, we all know i served your ass with that post and you cant think of shit to say so u just come back with bullshit, anyways im done with your ass....your not worth my time

PS

WTF IS THIS?

DEEEEzzzz NuTz: stay off my nuts on wcc
Dirtydogg213: ima do what i want
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: ok...im just asking u though...I cant make u do anything...
Dirtydogg213: what a nice way of asking me....btw i didnt see a question mark

please.......

Wheres my girl? Dont worry dawg; I have many girls at school...And I have wayyyy more friends than u...And like I said...I dont come on WCC to make friends. In fact, I don't have any WCC friends, with the exception of Infinite (who I have met in real life)...Wouldnt that explain why everyone on WCC hates me? It's cuz I dont care what they think...Ok? The End...Bye now...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2002, 10:17:50 PM »

just clicked props for doggy  *awaits nik's anti-tom post consisting of how tom is 18 years olds cant talk to girls has no friends lives on a farm in which his dad an farmer friends fuck me an how i have sex wit farm animals an in high school i was beat up everyday an kids would beat my cow bessie an how i come here to tha wcc to feel cool even tho i put myself down  all tha time,  an how im racist faggot ass nerd that gets an erection from jus lookin at girls*  did i get it all down elior.  hey atleast i dont have to come on to a message board an front like im cool,  but im not sayin any names.  I dont kno if any of u kno but ive cut my posting down cuz im tryin to have a life again unlike some who spend there whole life here but im not sayin any names *looks in niks direction* do u kno who im talkin about elior

WTF are u talking about? U have a car and u post here non-stop...Now THAT is sad...

As soon as I get a car...*zoom zoom zoooooom*...

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2002, 10:20:29 PM »
OMG LMAO, now that was hilarious, oh man, now how old are we here elior, are we in the 6th grade? man seriously, im not gonna come on the net to prove to you i have more friends than you, how much more childish can we get? "NO I HAVE MORE FRIENDS!!!" ::) and how would you know you have more friends than me anyways? yeah your really know me that well dude... pleez, if you have so many friends then go to them do you enjoy going somewhere your not wanted?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2002, 10:23:27 PM »
pleez, if you have so many friends then go to them do you enjoy going somewhere your not wanted?

No, but I enjoy learning about music...

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2002, 10:26:41 PM »
pleez, if you have so many friends then go to them do you enjoy going somewhere your not wanted?

No, but I enjoy learning about music...

what do you learn about music in anything goes? go post on the main board, i barely see you post there, im sure others agree

Jome

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2002, 10:27:25 PM »
LoL, NIK is the biggest, strongest, coolest, most talented, bravest, toughest dude on WCC.
Can't yall just face the facts??
He even got 5 times as much girlfriends as all of WCC together!!

And oh yeah: His father is much stronger than all of yall fathers!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2002, 10:28:35 PM »

WTF are u talking about? U have a car and u post here non-stop...Now THAT is sad...

As soon as I get a car...*zoom zoom zoooooom*...
i post here non-stop,  yea,  i did i admit that.  not anymore.  after work i visit tha board once an see whats going on an than shut my computer down.  plus unlike u nik,  i have 2 pay for my own gas,  repairs,  an insurance.  ur goin run to daddy,  suck his mozta balls an get some money.  oh yea,  sayin i post non-stop.  who has like 6000 more post than i do,  please nik,  try again

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2002, 10:32:25 PM »
is it tru elior made a song about how he loves to kiss girls that suck dick,  now i got no problem wit tha kissing girls part but why did he have to specify tha ones tha suck dick,  is it cuz he likes that taste in his mouth  or suptin

budsmokeronly

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2002, 10:44:16 PM »
Ima take a wild guess and say it's NINO who did this

JAE

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2002, 10:51:36 PM »

Your kidding right? Suga Free isnt a lyricist. But Im sure everyone here would pick his song over anyone on your wack label. Its not like I have to stick up for him anyways so I wont. but c'mon now, theres probably 10 people that arent on your label that give a fuck about your label.

I dont wanna argue with you. Leave that to the other people that think you're a wannabe/idiot/wack rapper...

And you wonder why you have -100. ::)

If anyone thinks Suga Free has more talent than Nexus, than I really feel sorry for them...What is Suga Free's talent? Talking about pimping hoes over dope DJ Quik beats?...Exactly

Your a joke. And you're not worth my time. Im not gonna diss nexis cause hes not you. But go into the main forum and ask who they like better. In fact go anywhere and ask.

Now forget it. You dont want beef? Stop acting like a fucking idiot. Im done with this topic.