Author Topic: -  (Read 2081 times)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Re:Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2002, 06:38:36 AM »
HEY DONT BRING ME INTO THIS, BRITNEY MAY JUST HAVE FELL FOR NIK'S MASCULINITY ON THE FORUM

DEEEEzzzz NuTz HOW COME YOU NOT ON AOL??? LOL!!!
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2002, 07:38:51 AM »
I cant believe some of you met up with NIK in real life and didnt break his nose.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2002, 12:51:41 PM »
I cant believe some of you met up with NIK in real life and didnt break his nose.

LMMFAO

Murrow

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2002, 12:59:09 PM »
LOL @ Nick Dick.  Obviously is still learning how to grow up if he says, "I have more friends than you, waaa."

Remember his rap in that one song he has where he is like, "The girl I love doesn't even exsist/I wish I could squeeze her tits."  IMAO

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2002, 05:10:35 PM »

word

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2002, 05:28:03 PM »
what do you learn about music in anything goes? go post on the main board, i barely see you post there, im sure others agree

I post in the other boards wayyyy more than I post in Anything Goes...Stop being an idiot...90% of The Lab is made up of my posts...

LoL, NIK is the biggest, strongest, coolest, most talented, bravest, toughest dude on WCC.
Can't yall just face the facts??
He even got 5 times as much girlfriends as all of WCC together!!

And oh yeah: His father is much stronger than all of yall fathers!!!

Don't get mad cuz I called u a fake Xzibit fan...

i post here non-stop,  yea,  i did i admit that.  not anymore.  after work i visit tha board once an see whats going on an than shut my computer down.  plus unlike u nik,  i have 2 pay for my own gas,  repairs,  an insurance.  ur goin run to daddy,  suck his mozta balls an get some money.  oh yea,  sayin i post non-stop.  who has like 6000 more post than i do,  please nik,  try again

Let's not get jealous now...   

is it tru elior made a song about how he loves to kiss girls that suck dick,  now i got no problem wit tha kissing girls part but why did he have to specify tha ones tha suck dick,  is it cuz he likes that taste in his mouth  or suptin

No one laughed at your stupid joke, so that post is not even worth replying too...   

Your a joke. And you're not worth my time. Im not gonna diss nexis cause hes not you. But go into the main forum and ask who they like better. In fact go anywhere and ask.

Now forget it. You dont want beef? Stop acting like a fucking idiot. Im done with this topic.

How is the board gunna judge that when Nexus's album hasn't even released...

Who are you? 222 posts...-13 negetive karma...Seems like not too many people like u either...

LOL @ Nick Dick.  Obviously is still learning how to grow up if he says, "I have more friends than you, waaa."

Remember his rap in that one song he has where he is like, "The girl I love doesn't even exsist/I wish I could squeeze her tits."  IMAO

Nick Dick...How mature...*cough* hypocrite *cough*...And I never said that in a song either...So please try harder...    

word

I dunno what your problem is, cuz I never even talked to u...Are u on that "Let's-all-hate-NIK" band-waggon...?    

JAE

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2002, 05:40:40 PM »
How is the board gunna judge that when Nexus's album hasn't even released...

What are you trying to prove? That nexis has lyrical talent? Fine, Im sure he does. But I couldnt care less. I dont wanna argue over this because everyone knows why Frees better. hes unique. Its not like hes gotta be an amzing lyricist to be better. People just like his style more. Not to mention hes got the greatest rap producer backing him up. Quik oviously saw somthing in him to sign him. And now what does he have on his list? An underground classic. And his new CD is highly anticipated by many people who follow rap. Youve got your own opinion but dont tell me whos better. If you wanna go by majority then make a thread about this. If people like Nexis more Ill change my name to GAE for a day. And dont tell me you feel sorry for me cause I like Free better. Ive got an opinion just like you. And Nexis isnt the most amazing thing to touch a mic like you think.

PS... if suga free is so shitty why would quik produce his whole cd? Why dont you send Nexis;s tape to Bungalow. See what happens.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2002, 06:37:25 PM »
Man I love music too, but if I was hated this much, I don't think I would post anymore.

and uh, Suga Free is tha shit.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2002, 06:43:18 PM »
Man I love music too, but if I was hated this much, I don't think I would post anymore.

and uh, Suga Free is tha shit.  

not everyones a quitter...

Jome

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2002, 06:46:33 PM »

LoL, NIK is the biggest, strongest, coolest, most talented, bravest, toughest dude on WCC.
Can't yall just face the facts??
He even got 5 times as much girlfriends as all of WCC together!!

And oh yeah: His father is much stronger than all of yall fathers!!!

Don't get mad cuz I called u a fake Xzibit fan...

Nah, I exposed YOU as the fake one in the very same thread, so why should I be mad for that?
Besides, I was just telling the truth..  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2002, 06:49:21 PM »
Nah, I exposed YOU as the fake one in the very same thread, so why should I be mad for that?
Besides, I was just telling the truth..  

Keep thinking your an Xzibit fan cuz u have all of his albums...

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2002, 07:15:56 PM »
At least Britney likes you dawg lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2002, 07:34:03 PM »
Besides, I was just telling the truth..  

Keep thinking your an Xzibit fan cuz u have all of his albums...

LoL, I give up.
I refuse to waste more energy on you.

You are truly the biggest net-bitch ever.
Go outside and get some sun, and meet some real life people.
Don't brag about how many friends you have on the net, when you have none in real life.
Only 14-year olds do that.. but then again you're only 16, so maybe you'll grow up one time, you too. (Even if the chances are small)
PeAcE!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2002, 09:57:39 PM »
Man this shit is hilariou. Keep the laughs comin'
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

Re: Where is NIK? Baby? Im sorry
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2006, 10:28:50 PM »
who was this tgat made the britney alias.