Author Topic: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV  (Read 918 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »
am i the only one rootin' for some good beef? ;D
Nah
I'm hoping for a beef that creates diss songs that make Ether and Hit Em Up sound like compliments

god forbid anyone would dare put a song in that class, shame on you. you know it's illegal to compare music made after 2003 to anything that was made in the 90's, it's just not ethical (if you didn't catch on right away, that's mean makin' fun of people who act like music made in the 90's is untouchable :P)

you know nobody in the world would admit to Joe Budden (aka the most hated rapper alive) Ether-ing Wu Tang.

1. Wu Tang gets that "they use to be one of the greatest rap groups, even if it was 10-12 years ago" pass, where for some reason in 2009, they still can't be fucked with.

2. like i said, it's Joe Budden vs. Wu Tang; nobody would admit to Joe goin' off on Wu Tang.

honestly, if Deck's track was a response to Budden's diss, some people would call it classic & Joe got beat, bad.

& now that Deck's track came out, no matter whether Joe responds with an "Ether" like track or something just average, Wu wins. why? because it's WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :P

chamill.....joe budden will never touch the GZA.  never.   Deck is an easy target but don't as like it's Wu Tang beefing because Slaughterhouse are down with Raekwan and Ghost...

i would think Crooked & Royce have talked to Rae & Ghost & talked about the possibility of beef between Joey & GZA or Deck or Meth.

i would assume that if shit goes down, Slaughterhouse will stay out & Rae & Ghost will stay out & let them beef it out.

i could be wrong, but i remember that thread about Rae & Crook chillin'; but that's guess.

BUT, i know you're a big GZA fan, but Budden is going to take him out in 2009, his classic shit in the past doesn't mean he can still bring it, if he even gets involved at all...

it should stay Joey vs. Deck & Meth & Joey's gon' win! ;D 8)
I don't think meth will take it all the way.
He can't hold a grudge for that long I think.

But then again I wasn't really around in the nineties xD.
Was 7 months old when 36 chambers dropped.

lol damn you a youngsta homey

you ever heard Method Man "Judgement Day"?? 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ikke

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »
am i the only one rootin' for some good beef? ;D
Nah
I'm hoping for a beef that creates diss songs that make Ether and Hit Em Up sound like compliments

god forbid anyone would dare put a song in that class, shame on you. you know it's illegal to compare music made after 2003 to anything that was made in the 90's, it's just not ethical (if you didn't catch on right away, that's mean makin' fun of people who act like music made in the 90's is untouchable :P)

you know nobody in the world would admit to Joe Budden (aka the most hated rapper alive) Ether-ing Wu Tang.

1. Wu Tang gets that "they use to be one of the greatest rap groups, even if it was 10-12 years ago" pass, where for some reason in 2009, they still can't be fucked with.

2. like i said, it's Joe Budden vs. Wu Tang; nobody would admit to Joe goin' off on Wu Tang.

honestly, if Deck's track was a response to Budden's diss, some people would call it classic & Joe got beat, bad.

& now that Deck's track came out, no matter whether Joe responds with an "Ether" like track or something just average, Wu wins. why? because it's WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :P

chamill.....joe budden will never touch the GZA.  never.   Deck is an easy target but don't as like it's Wu Tang beefing because Slaughterhouse are down with Raekwan and Ghost...

i would think Crooked & Royce have talked to Rae & Ghost & talked about the possibility of beef between Joey & GZA or Deck or Meth.

i would assume that if shit goes down, Slaughterhouse will stay out & Rae & Ghost will stay out & let them beef it out.

i could be wrong, but i remember that thread about Rae & Crook chillin'; but that's guess.

BUT, i know you're a big GZA fan, but Budden is going to take him out in 2009, his classic shit in the past doesn't mean he can still bring it, if he even gets involved at all...

it should stay Joey vs. Deck & Meth & Joey's gon' win! ;D 8)
I don't think meth will take it all the way.
He can't hold a grudge for that long I think.

But then again I wasn't really around in the nineties xD.
Was 7 months old when 36 chambers dropped.

lol damn you a youngsta homey

you ever heard Method Man "Judgement Day"?? 
no, only have tical and BO 1/2 of Meth,
and only 36 chambers & W as wutang albums

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
go watch Judgement Day on youtube, its amazing

best song he EVER did
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
go watch Judgement Day on youtube, its amazing

best song he EVER did

hands down. 8)

ikke

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
Can you hook me up with the album?
Was searching on about everywhere but can only find the original tical

So many shit I still need to listen...
about every nas album, 4 pac albums, 200 too short, Public Enemy, Beatie Boys and RUn DMC Discography.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »

about every nas album, 4 pac albums, 200 too short, Public Enemy, Beatie Boys and RUn DMC Discography.....

DAMN SON, you gotta bang some Pac before you listen to anything else; it will change your life. 8)

ikke

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

DAMN SON, you gotta bang some Pac before you listen to anything else; it will change your life. 8)
Everytime I try I end up listening to all eyez on me or Don Killuminati

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 08:52:58 PM »
Liquid Swords owns joeys whole career

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:30 PM »
Liquid Swords Instrumentals owns joeys whole career  :laugh:

Joey couldnt hang with U God or Poppa Wu let alone GZA! Oh man this is funny shit... I agree this is almost even Between INS and Budden on the real but Meth joins Buddens is done and almost any other Wu member joins and Buddens needs back up... Wu has it all over slaughterhouse as a whole as well... RZA and GZA gettin the others to battle for spots like back in the day to see who will go at Slaughterhouse would be fucking unreal! 8)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 03:06:03 AM »
im sick of hearing about buddens he's any ole mixtape rapper that can throw a few multis and punchlines together

fuck a song,i hope wu just beat him up and post pics online :firedevil:

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 03:22:20 AM »
you won't hear a diss record from meth, he's said in past interviews he don't get down like that, but he will catch whoever in the streets. like he said on that cipha rosenberg podcast, when you see dude walkin down the street and you jump out of that car and he ain't expecting to see you, that first look is priceless

this will be one of those stories where you hear about joey getting jumped in a club by 30-40 wutang reppin dudes
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »
u niggaz crazy deck kiled the track and buddens on this track...yall sleeping.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 04:27:56 AM »
like he said on that cipha rosenberg podcast, when you see dude walkin down the street and you jump out of that car and he ain't expecting to see you, that first look is priceless

Of course. It's not every day you see someone from The Wire !!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »

Everytime I try I end up listening to all eyez on me or Don Killuminati

go peep "thug life"

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 08:12:35 AM »
Because 30 to 40 guys jumping one person is the definition of being tough?That's pussy shit