Author Topic: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV  (Read 920 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Joe Budden responds to Inspectah Deck via BlogTV
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 08:25:24 AM »
Deck > Budden

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »
pump pump pump it up fucking trash, dude talks like hes got classics under his belt ???

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
am i the only one rootin' for some good beef? ;D
Nah
I'm hoping for a beef that creates diss songs that make Ether and Hit Em Up sound like compliments

god forbid anyone would dare put a song in that class, shame on you. you know it's illegal to compare music made after 2003 to anything that was made in the 90's, it's just not ethical (if you didn't catch on right away, that's mean makin' fun of people who act like music made in the 90's is untouchable :P)

you know nobody in the world would admit to Joe Budden (aka the most hated rapper alive) Ether-ing Wu Tang.

1. Wu Tang gets that "they use to be one of the greatest rap groups, even if it was 10-12 years ago" pass, where for some reason in 2009, they still can't be fucked with.

2. like i said, it's Joe Budden vs. Wu Tang; nobody would admit to Joe goin' off on Wu Tang.

honestly, if Deck's track was a response to Budden's diss, some people would call it classic & Joe got beat, bad.

& now that Deck's track came out, no matter whether Joe responds with an "Ether" like track or something just average, Wu wins. why? because it's WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :P

fuck u talkin about, did u even listen to Deck's track??? THAT SHIT IS FIRE.....AND THE FACT THAT IT IS FIRE HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF FAVORITE ARTIST BIAS OR WHATEVER, ITS JUST STRAIGHT UP PURE CRACK.......JOEY GOT MURKED, PERIOD.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:51:00 PM by blunts40sbitches »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 05:10:22 PM »
I want to see some of these battles...legends versus newcomers. But what I want to see most of all is Cube beefing with one of these rappers. His best tracks are the ones where he is ripping on someone. Cube's last album was good, but IMO it was a little disappointing that on most of the tracks he had more of a laid-back flow. Dude needs to put the anger back in his voice.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:12:37 PM by rapsodie »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »
Because 30 to 40 guys jumping one person is the definition of being tough?That's pussy shit

that's what Proof (from d-12) did to Esham on the Warped Tour back in like 2001...literally gathered a bunch of groupies and jumped esham and Mastamind.

lol esham used his ties to Suge Knight to jump Proof later, in Las Vegas when eminem was shooting wth "without me" video.  jumped him with a HUGE crew of mexican gangbangers.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »
Meh I still love proof one of the most under rated rappers ever

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 08:47:51 PM »
i got so much shit in one thread for DARING to suggest Proof, bar for bar was equal to or better than Scarface

I know the effect Face had on the whole rap game, but as far as an actual emcee, bar for bar, Proof could match damn near anyone  (imagine if Eminem and Proof made Devils Night and left the others at the kiddie table...coulda been a classic)

and proof could freestyle too - dude beat Supernatural!  

or imagine if Royce, Em and Proof had made a CD together hahaha
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:49:29 PM by HACK WILSON »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »
thats sayin alot, (sayin that hes near face)
not many can touch face on the mic, not sure proof is one of em, not sayin proof wasnt dope, but face is the mob lol

i got so much shit in one thread for DARING to suggest Proof, bar for bar was equal to or better than Scarface

I know the effect Face had on the whole rap game, but as far as an actual emcee, bar for bar, Proof could match damn near anyone  (imagine if Eminem and Proof made Devils Night and left the others at the kiddie table...coulda been a classic)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 08:53:40 PM »
I bought all proofs shit the day it dropped.That grown man shit street album is fucking classic.You should check that out enyce I'm sure hack can hook you up ha ha.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »
not many can touch face on the mic, not sure proof is one of em, not sayin proof wasnt dope, but face is the mob lol

nah man I know Face's legacy on the game + body of work outweighs what Proof left us with.  I'm aware of this.

but take the top 15 Proof verses ever, and top 15 Scarface verses ever.....and I'm probably thinking Proof's are better.  i'm just being honest...i like both rappers equally.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin
im gon study proofs muzik alot more, but i dont see it ever passin face (were talkin face here) and theres prolly others
proof wasnt your everyday type of rapper, he wasnt a regular rapper, jus like face isnt
for some reason face muzik i was feelin more than proofs
and from what ive heard, proof sounded better wit his group, he sounded more "go in type" as in more a powerful and better rapper

nah man I know Face's legacy on the game + body of work outweighs what Proof left us with.  I'm aware of this.

but take the top 15 Proof verses ever, and top 15 Scarface verses ever.....and I'm probably thinking Proof's are better.  i'm just being honest...i like both rappers equally.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 09:06:14 PM »
let me upload a few examples of Proof's greatness, hold up

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 09:21:08 PM »
aight heres a few tracks where proof shines:

http://www.limelinx.com/files/365dd4de6fd0dea04911b1534c5256dc    <--amazing old d-12 track

http://www.limelinx.com/files/9625ae3287b5dd9da7e21da490fecdad    <--the first 10 minutes are Proof and Em going back and forth...timeless.  it's so good it HAS to be writtens....

http://www.limelinx.com/files/4489d31faf48463ef67d4cc6b9207283  <---2:30 into the song he busts a nice written for 50 seconds or so....his first verse is just a freestyle.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:22:44 PM by HACK WILSON »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:19 PM »
give me the names of each song so i can label em
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 09:30:58 PM »
Get your walk on go dl that grown man shit street album by proof