Author Topic: M.O.P. talks about R.O.C.  (Read 190 times)

Jome

M.O.P. talks about R.O.C.
« on: October 23, 2002, 08:10:01 PM »
M.O.P. Speaks Up About Roc-a-Fella
Wednesday - October 23, 2002
Albert McCluster III

I got to holla at Lil’ Fame and Billy Danze right after their set at Chicago’s House Of Blues, a performance that showed how happy they are that they signed with Roc-a-fella. It was only last year they were denying even thinking about moving labels.

‘We staying hard and rollin!’ said Fame “It’s like moving to another ‘hood. We might have moved…but, we gonna remember and still stay down with our fam and friends.”
When asked if that meant that DJ Premier and Teflon would still be heard on any of their upcoming productions, Billy replied with a straight Grey Goose and blunt-smoked ‘Hell yeah! If you hear us…you gonna hear them…if we rockin’ the stage or on tour you bound to see at least one of them…That’s our family and you don’t abandon family…no matter where you go or what you do!”

The Roc’s two new acquisitions showed that they could get the house moving as they started the second set after NAAM Brigade and just before N.O.R.E. Hands were in the air and two-way beams from females in the audience…M.O.P. received a lovely welcome to ‘Jigga’s Hood’ from the Chitown crowd..

M.O.P. has moved to a new house in a high flossing boomin’ new neighborhood…but they showed at the HOB Chicago…that it don’t matter where you at…it’s how you get down and who you stay down wit’.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1289

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:M.O.P. talks about R.O.C.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 04:38:10 AM »
I'm glad they still down with Tef and Premo.
I also hope Tef will spit on one of their tracks of the new album their collabos are tha shit.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Re:M.O.P. talks about R.O.C.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 04:55:43 AM »
ROC  8)