Author Topic: Long awaited Jaydc interview....  (Read 1075 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Long awaited Jaydc interview....
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 06:24:04 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!I got floydness to post!I WIN!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 06:48:18 AM »
Floydness I like how you say you don't care but came out from creeping the boards just to reply to me.Its obvious you do care.I also enjoy how your inner racism came out.I'm a souless piece of shit so I should adopt an African baby?Why are you still creeping on this board anyway?Is your self esteem so low (you date nik...so need to answer) you feel the need to creep the boards just to see if people mention your name?Go pop some x and talk to god and leave conversations with actual people to those with a brain

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 08:29:02 AM »
The format was too awkward for me.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!I got floydness to post!I WIN!!

You didnt get me to do shit asshole, Ive been posting here for YeARS.. and im coming back lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
Coming back like herpes

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 09:29:46 AM »
Floydness I like how you say you don't care but came out from creeping the boards just to reply to me.Its obvious you do care.I also enjoy how your inner racism came out.I'm a souless piece of shit so I should adopt an African baby?Why are you still creeping on this board anyway?Is your self esteem so low (you date nik...so need to answer) you feel the need to creep the boards just to see if people mention your name?Go pop some x and talk to god and leave conversations with actual people to those with a brain

LOL out of everything I said to you all you could gather up was that im racist? You idiot, im not racist lol.. I could never be a racist like some of the douches on this board are. I suggested you adopt some dying child from africa so you could simply atone for being such a dumb, low life, shit talking, gross, retarded retard that you are lol..  Now go do as I say bitch ass, before you somehow die without contributing SOMETHING of substance to this world.  :-X And I dont creep the boards, like I said I always lurk around lol.. I dont giva fuck who mentions my name, I would actually prefer it if people dont lol.  BTW you should actually try some x, youre one of the people that needs it the most lol.. I do it once in a while so dont pick on that just to make yourself feel better lol, I dont really giva fuckkkkk..  Look up MDMA and what it does to covert hostility.  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 09:30:26 AM »
Coming back like herpes

You would know..  ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »
I've done it plenty of times.Only thing it was good for was fucking

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 09:54:34 AM »

haha
That picture reminds me of this

I'm sorry.

LOL its ok, I still lost more weight since then.  ;)

Floydness

!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »
I've done it plenty of times.Only thing it was good for was fucking

Ill explain why.. You are a pathetic person who is probably rarely happy. So you lack serotonergic neurons in your central nervous system that actually makes you feel GOOD. It tends to control your mood and anger and for someone like who has no life and is constantly making fun of others to make himself feel good well... you lack chemicals in your brain that make you feel great so when youre high on x nothing really gets released lol all you feel is the body high.. SUCKS TO BE YOU!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 10:07:56 AM »
You fill your head with man made chemicals and then talk about being closer to god.Please go sit at the kiddy table you don't belong with the adults.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »
lol do some research fuckstick, people have had many religious experiences by taking x/shrooms/acid. Does it mean I get loaded everyday and talk to god? LMAO.. NO.. It means that ive had a spiritual experience while being fucked up. OHHHHH WOWWWW! lol try bagging on something else to make youself feel better Jay.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »
LOL it just means your high you fucking retard.Theirs nothing spirtual about it.And if you need to get high to be spirtual I feel sorry for your faith because it sounds like your wasting your time

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »
why are you so retarded jay??? LOL I had a spiritual experience a few times. Does that mean that I need drugs to be spiritual? NOOOOO.. Ive always had faith and belief which is more than I can say for some godless douche like yourself. And being high doesnt mean im having a spiritual experience, its only happend a select amount of times not every single time lol.. Try again.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 11:51:22 AM »

fuckin jews