Author Topic: Long awaited Jaydc interview....  (Read 1072 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Long awaited Jaydc interview....
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »
Just look at yourself in the mirror and look at the pictures of your orca of a gf nik.Then just read lights and roccys posts to see how dumb they are.Everyone laughs with Me.Everyone laughs at you

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »
jay on fire today (well he usually is lol)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

fuckin jews

Unless thats a bad pic, floyd has man hands lmfao.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
is that you floyd?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »
Floydness definitely wore the pants in the relationship.She has bigger arms then nik and probably has a good 50 lbs on him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:21 PM »
Just look at yourself in the mirror and look at the pictures of your orca of a gf nik.Then just read lights and roccys posts to see how dumb they are.Everyone laughs with Me.Everyone laughs at you

right....i look at myself in the mirror every day, somethin u probably cant even do with how bitter you obviously are at life. LOL. i know uve been lurkin on my plurlife, so uve seen the comments ive gotten on my looks from FEMALES (i wont count u as female, even though u act like a straight bitch)....and you keep talkin about floyd's looks as if her bad pics justify you being some piece of shit LOL. good one. regardless, she did lose weight and good pics have been posted here on numerous occasions....its just that since you're a negative dude and a dickless coward, you choose to focus on the bad pics......trust me, my dude. you aint shit and u wont be until you either change your way of thinkin or until you talk shit to the wrong person and get fucked the fuck up. 100

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »
good pics have been posted hahaha they must have been posted in a pm or some shit

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »
My girl is hotter then yours,I live on my own and I bet I make more money then you.I came from nothing and made something of myself.Your whole life is handed to you and your still a failure

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:24 PM »
even if your girl looks like Megan Fox, it doesnt matter. You know why? Because your soul is DOG SHIT, you thrive off of bagging on people lmao.. Look at you, seriously. Look at your posts LOL.. all you fucking do is talk about bs and bag on people. If your "gf" looks better than me, how in the fuck does that justify your gross, childish, stupid behavior? Like I said before, I dont care how much money you make, I dont care what your girlfriend looks like (she wont be there for long, trust lol).. For everything you have, you HAVE NOTHING. Now go make more posts about how youre so cool and everyone else is awful lol..

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2009, 11:23:35 PM »
lay off the roids floydness i know youre trying to push your arms to the max but its making you too hostile

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2009, 11:25:10 PM »
lol stfu and go suck Jays dick you little faggot.

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
Because I like to make fun of people dumber then Me I have nothing?LOL.You have child like morales and thoughts.Its obvious you have a very sheltered life just like nik and niether of you have been through an actual struggle or any hardship.Well I mean I'm sure you struggle not to eat the entire large pizza rather then save some for anyone else.Grow up.The world isn't some fairy tale.I'm just an asshole.You want to put Me in a box because it makes you feel More comfortable for you to explain my actions as being unhappy in life.Which isn't anywhere near the truth.I'm just an asshole.Its just my personality I've always been like this and always will.Even if I had the perfect marriage and had amazing kids and had a job I loved and everything was perfect I would still make fun of people that are dumb.Its just funny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »
My girl is hotter then yours,I live on my own and I bet I make more money then you.I came from nothing and made something of myself.Your whole life is handed to you and your still a failure

you know nothin of my lovelife, little girl...and if you really do have a female, i feel very bad for her. really, i do.but based on the fact that you claim to have a girl that you keep around and act like the fact that shes hot means something, you are such a fuckin inexperienced moron. and no, you dont make more money than me....LOL. you came from nothing and you still are nothing. just based on the way you think and project your bitter feelings. even if you were a millionaire, you'd still be nothing, and it's sad that you think bein raised rich/average/poor has anything to do with who a person is on the inside....grow the fuck up, young'n. you should also stop speakin of shit u know nothin of... i support my family, while based on the bitter person you are, i bet u dont even have a relationship with yours. even if u do think i live in some richass suburb (and i dont), people like you get slapped the fuck up where im from, regardless.. that's assuming youre this much of a douche in reality and not only when behind a screen, of course.....

*awaits funny jokes of redemption from jaydc*

im done with this kitty cat shit, comedian. ive said what i had to say and the people who know whatsup know its 100% real talk.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:38:50 PM by Now_I_Know »

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2009, 11:38:14 PM »
who roccy and lights?

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »
Nik you live at home with your parents.You have no life experience.Your just a rich Jew from the burbs with an ugly gf.You live in denial.The sad part is you don't even know it.The fact your life revolves around a forum where your widely made fun of is very telling of how deeply imbedded your denial is.