Author Topic: Long awaited Jaydc interview....  (Read 1071 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Long awaited Jaydc interview....
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2009, 12:13:37 AM »
I did have an epiphany your right.I was thinking to myself man how does a chick with hands like Andre the giant type responses so fast?Then it came to Me.Helper monkey.

Muhfukka

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
I did have an epiphany your right.I was thinking to myself man how does a chick with hands like Andre the giant type responses so fast?Then it came to Me.Helper monkey.
no she would try to eat it

Floydness

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

lol alright alright, im tired.. gn..  I assume we will continue this tomorrow because you'll need your fix.

Jaydc555

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2009, 12:18:40 AM »
Do you need blankets or does your blubber keep you warm at night like a seal?Follow up question if I dangle fish in front of you will you slap your paws together for it?

Floydness

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:55 AM »
no she would try to eat it

Muhfukka I think im going to ignore you from now on because youre a dumb idiot follower. Im just going to reply to Jay, since he seems to have a little more intelligence than you (which is kinda SAD) and hes funnier.  Replying to him will be like replying to you since your his little bitch. Dont expect many words from me unless you say something really classic.  :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:18 AM »
every time you reply to Muhhfukka, just use this classic quote as your closing statement VV

basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me.

Floydness

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
Do you need blankets or does your blubber keep you warm at night like a seal?Follow up question if I dangle fish in front of you will you slap your paws together for it?

LMAOOOO.... ok I have to give it to you, that actually gave me a good laugh since I dont really need to sleep with blankets because my body is never really at a cold temp LMFAOO!.. and no, I dont like fish.  :laugh: lol GN souless, sweet dreams. You might actually have a good life until you wake up lol.. ZzZZZZzzz

Jaydc555

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:35 AM »
If you don't like fish why do you wear their perfume?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2009, 07:21:47 AM »
no offense to NIK but why did you bring your gf onto this forum knowing what was going to happen?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2009, 08:53:58 AM »
no offense to NIK but why did you bring your gf onto this forum knowing what was going to happen?

she came on this forum back in the days, in 2004..that was wayyyy before jaydc and muhfukka used this site as an outlet to release their anger ...she saw me posting a few times and asked me what the site was and found some threads hilarious. thats why she started posting....and "knowing what was going to happen" had nothing to do with it...you act as if people really have a reason to be scared to post on here LOL. it's s crystal clear who the real peeps and down to earth dudes on this site are and that's what truly counts........and threads like these are what make wcc, to begin with. 8)

Floydness

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2009, 09:59:45 AM »

Cuz all of my friends happen to be penguins, I have to make myself attractive one way or another to them seeing as how im not a bird.  :-X :'(

Roccy

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »

Cuz all of my friends happen to be penguins, I have to make myself attractive one way or another to them seeing as how im not a bird.  :-X :'(

get rid of the penguins, youre surrounded around lambs now.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »
sometimes I eat lambs for dinner  ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »
when is "lamb" gonna change to "west san fernando valley stoners"