Author Topic: OFFICIAL Slaughterhouse Music Thread (All 9 SH Songs)  (Read 951 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OFFICIAL Slaughterhouse Music Thread (All 9 SH Songs)
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 06:55:00 AM »
Propped for this thread, whens the album coming out again??

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 06:59:09 AM »
Aug 11!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 07:27:18 AM »
I have to admit i am feeling all these tracks.... Crooked i is sick, cant stand buddens though lol.

Still all of them come correct .
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
links broken! can u reup them pls..thanks

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »

There workin brah!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OFFICIAL Slaughterhouse Music Thread (All 8 SH Songs)
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
each and every song is a classic

8)

I know my karmas gonna drop like crazy for this but all I gotta say is "Money On The Floor". Seriously Slaughter House is ill as fuck, but cats round here be riding the dick too hard... Move On is classic, most of the tracks are 4/5, but cats needs stop throwing that word "classic" round...

In saying that, I'm heavily anticipating that Slaughterhouse album!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

8)

I know my karmas gonna drop like crazy for this but all I gotta say is "Money On The Floor". Seriously Slaughter House is ill as fuck, but cats round here be riding the dick too hard... Move On is classic, most of the tracks are 4/5, but cats needs stop throwing that word "classic" round...

None of there shit is "classic", that word gets tossed around ALOT now a days and the shit couldve just came out. The only songs that have wowed me are "Move On" and "Wack MC's and there the dopest songs they've made so far, the rest of the tracks are dope to though. I agree alot of people on here ride em like crazy but im just supporting em cause its a crazy thing for hip-hop!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »

8)

None of there shit is "classic", that word gets tossed around ALOT now a days and the shit couldve just came out. The only songs that have wowed me are "Move On" and "Wack MC's and there the dopest songs they've made so far, the rest of the tracks are dope to though. I agree alot of people on here ride em like crazy but im just supporting em cause its a crazy thing for hip-hop!!!

Yeah they're my two favourite songs aswell. Good to see you get where I'm coming from. Gotta support the slaughter though best thing to happen to rap in a good minute! +1 bro

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 04:23:02 PM »
LOL @ THE NIGGA HATING ON "MONE YON THE FLOOR"

the song is what it is - a club remix they jumped on with short verses - and ya know what? it's a catchy ass song that bitches would love
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 04:24:20 PM »

the song is what it is - a club remix they jumped on with short verses - and ya know what? it's a catchy ass song that bitches would love

The songs shittier then your underwear right now i bet. Just playin!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »

8)

honestly man i think Slaughterhouse is the best rap group to come out since Non Phixion a decade + ago
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 04:24:49 PM »

The songs shittier then your underwear right now i bet. Just playin!!!

lol

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »
really? my comp must be fucked then, its saying link broken still....

There workin brah!!!

herpes

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »
The ripped Warriors and I love the sample they used.  I can't wait for the ablum.  Money on the Floor is average at best.  I hope it doesn't make the album.