Author Topic: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?  (Read 1712 times)

Roccy

Re: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 05:09:19 AM »
what flavor blunt wraps do you guys prefer?

Mango seems to be everyones favorite over here....i go to the headshop occasionally and buy something random like Chocolate hahaha.

optimos/swishers grape/chocolate/original/peach
how it really goes down..

ikke

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 07:12:41 AM »

I have this paper, it any good?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 08:50:59 AM »

lol ive never seen those at the head shops up here before...not that i particularly go around looking for rolling papers.

i say Zig Zag or bust on j's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ikke

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 08:59:49 AM »

lol ive never seen those at the head shops up here before...not that i particularly go around looking for rolling papers.

i say Zig Zag or bust on j's
Probably because I live in the netherlands xD

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »
rizla is good i like those extra thin ones

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:18 AM »
You know your a faggot when you come to the internet to try and brag how good of a blunt roller you are.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2009, 10:23:17 AM »
Friend told me so, I'll get too fucked up or something.
This shit true?
thats bullshit!!!dont mix weed with tabacco.u wasting weed!!only slow ass( europens) do this shit...the funny part, they all say the same thing(its to strong)...they really think they can smoke,and be puffing striaght tabacco.weak loung euro.people..........weed is weed,and tabacco is tobacco.

Blood$

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2009, 10:42:39 AM »
nothin like smokin a whole blunt to yourself son.

co-sign

blunts > any other way of smoking... I prefer to roll with Swishers and White Owls most of the time, Grape being my flavor, but Phillies are straight too like the chocolate and mango ones  8)

and jays are way harder to roll than blunts IMO, and plus they burn quicker so that's why I don't really fuck with those...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:46:44 AM by Blood Money »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2009, 12:10:04 PM »
rolling the blunt is hard xD

ill school you dogg one day ;)

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

come match a bleez, my dude

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

here's a blunt i rolled in less than 2 minutes a lil earlier on my lunch break:

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »
im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts?

lol.

:-\ @ spliffs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 11:01:07 AM »

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 11:05:09 AM »
Friend told me so, I'll get too fucked up or something.
This shit true?
thats bullshit!!!dont mix weed with tabacco.u wasting weed!!only slow ass( europens) do this shit...the funny part, they all say the same thing(its to strong)...they really think they can smoke,and be puffing striaght tabacco.weak loung euro.people..........weed is weed,and tabacco is tobacco.

LOL what a douche

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »
nothin like smokin a whole blunt to yourself son.

co-sign

blunts > any other way of smoking... I prefer to roll with Swishers and White Owls most of the time, Grape being my flavor, but Phillies are straight too like the chocolate and mango ones  8)

and jays are way harder to roll than blunts IMO, and plus they burn quicker so that's why I don't really fuck with those...

blunts are mos def the shit. blunt > joint anyday but i'd rather smoke out of a nice bong or vape

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 11:18:55 AM »

u be the judge

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

lol, homie that shit is plain ugly. lmfao at rollin the prettiest blunts in the valley. but most people cant really roll for shit anyways.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »
post a pic of a blunt you rolled or shut the fuck up already