Author Topic: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?  (Read 1689 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »
looks lile it would smoke for fucks sake

looney sits at funerals smokin chronic rolled in the prettiest blunts LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »
post a pic of a blunt you rolled or shut the fuck up already

yes because everybody takes pictures of their blunts when they roll it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »
Judging by the way you constantly brag about smoking weed, you should have some right now. Shouldn't you? Oh wait, did you spend all mommies money on weed and now she won't buy you a digital camera to show your cool internet friends how good you can roll a blunt? Looks like you'll have to wait till christmas, faggot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »
Judging by the way you constantly brag about smoking weed, you should have some right now. Shouldn't you? Oh wait, did you spend all mommies money on weed and now she won't buy you a digital camera to show your cool internet friends how good you can roll a blunt? Looks like you'll have to wait till christmas, faggot.

lol, who da fuck takes pictures of blunts? lol i did that when i first started blazin in middle school.

you juz mad cuz you really look like gi jane, yd you take that picture down?

prince = biggest loser on the board.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »
oml yall are silly as hell I try to keep a stiff face but yall make me laugh............lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »
Friend told me so, I'll get too fucked up or something.
This shit true?
why would you even ask that?

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
looney plays with his little peepee so of course he's good at rolling blunts the width of his dick.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt
[/quote]
come on hommie 20 k?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt
come on hommie 20 k?
[/quote]

he did its true!!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »

come on hommie 20 k?

he did its true!!
[/quote]
sounds too far fetched...

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

come on hommie 20 k?

he did its true!!

nah man up u talkin bout LAMB here homie...NIKs a triple O.G theres nooooooo way he would ever lie online....ackrite an apologize
sounds too far fetched...
[/quote]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »
rolling the blunt is hard xD

ill school you dogg one day ;)

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

come match a bleez, my dude

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

here's a blunt i rolled in less than 2 minutes a lil earlier on my lunch break:

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

lol, homie that shit is plain ugly. lmfao at rollin the prettiest blunts in the valley. but most people cant really roll for shit anyways.

how is that ugly? LOL.......that pretty much looks like a swisher with the tobacco still in it. come on, looney. come match so we can test it out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »

come on hommie 20 k?

he did its true!!

nah man up u talkin bout LAMB here homie...NIKs a triple O.G theres nooooooo way he would ever lie online....ackrite an apologize

he's talkin about looney, genius :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
Why did i take my picture down lol? It was up for like a week...and that was months ago. How about you post a picture of yourself so we can all laugh at the fucking loser asian kid who thinks hes a G.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »
rolling the blunt is hard xD

ill school you dogg one day ;)

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

come match a bleez, my dude

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

here's a blunt i rolled in less than 2 minutes a lil earlier on my lunch break:

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

lol, homie that shit is plain ugly. lmfao at rollin the prettiest blunts in the valley. but most people cant really roll for shit anyways.

how is that ugly? LOL.......that pretty much looks like a swisher with the tobacco still in it. come on, looney. come match so we can test it out.

yea im down, but ud prob have to come here cuz i dont drive.