Author Topic: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?  (Read 1687 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Do I need to mix weed with tabaco?
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2009, 12:11:15 PM »
rolling the blunt is hard xD

ill school you dogg one day ;)

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

come match a bleez, my dude

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

here's a blunt i rolled in less than 2 minutes a lil earlier on my lunch break:

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

lol, homie that shit is plain ugly. lmfao at rollin the prettiest blunts in the valley. but most people cant really roll for shit anyways.

how is that ugly? LOL.......that pretty much looks like a swisher with the tobacco still in it. come on, looney. come match so we can test it out.

yea im down, but ud prob have to come here cuz i dont drive.

so u never come out to south of the valley?  around winettka and ventura? it's like 10 minutes from where ur at.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
LOL @ ASIAN PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE.....GOT HIS LICENSE REVOKED AN SHIT

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2009, 12:12:44 PM »

throwback pic from 9th grade. id still look better than your gi jane ass you loser.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

ive seen ppl post up their pics of their blunts here, hands down ill probaly be one of the best rollers here if not top 5

lol im down, i was supposed to match before. cuz i saw your blunt n it was ugly to my standards.    8)

LOL......youve never seen my blunt, my dude.................im willin 2 bet ive rolled more blunts in a month than you've rolled your entire life

lol uve posted pics on here before and it was ugly. youve rolled about 20000+ blunts in a month? i doubt

i dunno what pics you saw, but ive rolled blunts out of numerous little pieces of swisher ends, maybe u saw one of those....i roll 6-7 blunts a day on average for the past few years, young'n. i highly doubt youre on that tip, so why try talkin shit down?

u be the judge

lol, ive been rollin 5-6 blunts everyday for 7 years.  but damn homie took you 2 mins???

breakin up the tree n all, yea, took me 2 mins....i can take my time, but ive been rollin so much that i dont need to. ive rolled blunts in under a minute while drivin before, thats why it's pretty whack 2 hear people online tryna question ur blunts...thats also why i said come match a bleez....so u down?

im down, but lol why you gotta flex so much nuts? i just said its ugly, lol i didnt say it was a bad blunt its just ugly.

LOL, but callin my blunts ugly just makes u look dumb, cuz every1 knows i roll the prettiest blunts in the valley.and to any fag whos mad that i think my blunts are good, stfu u bitch.

lol, homie that shit is plain ugly. lmfao at rollin the prettiest blunts in the valley. but most people cant really roll for shit anyways.

how is that ugly? LOL.......that pretty much looks like a swisher with the tobacco still in it. come on, looney. come match so we can test it out.

so u never come out to south of the valley?  around winettka and ventura? it's like 10 minutes from where ur at.

i never really go down to ventura, im down to meet up at the roscoe n desoto pool hall before it closes down. its like half n half

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »
im guessing your the one with the asian fro, keeping it gangster with the 40 oz and hugging your gay lover.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2009, 12:15:03 PM »

u be the judge

i never really go down to ventura, im down to meet up at the roscoe n desoto pool hall before it closes down. its like half n half

yea, ill let u know when im around there

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »
im guessing your the one with the asian fro, keeping it gangster with the 40 oz and hugging your gay lover.

lol theres been pics of me before on here, u cant find me dogg?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »
i havent been on these forums for that long. nor do i pay attention to people.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
i havent been on these forums for that long. nor do i pay attention to people.

lol u were on here, its when ur posted your gi jane pic.

but im the one with the white shirt

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
3 people with white shirts...the button up crouching?? the one who is ZOOTED crouching bout to fall over??? But if i had to guess id say your the one in the back. And you have short hair too, how the fuck you gonna call me a cancer patient lmao. Guess you just fail at insults.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2009, 12:26:08 PM »
3 people with white shirts...the button up crouching?? the one who is ZOOTED crouching bout to fall over??? But if i had to guess id say your the one in the back. And you have short hair too, how the fuck you gonna call me a cancer patient lmao. Guess you just fail at insults.

im the one crouching down wit the white cortezes.

lol im not the one that even came up wit cancer patient, post up ur old pic than lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »
LOL so you are the one who looks mad fucked up lol??? thats pretty funny lol. i should have guessed that actually, u look mad high.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 12:32:10 PM »
this is the one i had in my avatar

i purposely did it like at a gay myspace angle with the flash so you cant really see what i look like

i also had this one in my avvy for a second LOL

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »
and this is me about to smoke the best blunt. cause i roll the best blunts. and then i take pictures of them to prove it. damn that mirror is hella dirty

bananas

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2009, 01:05:02 PM »
lol @ Looney. post up another pic cuzz. preferably one where you look tough.