Author Topic: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD  (Read 3017 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

So we have 6 tracks, rumored tracks for now MONUMENTAL ft Slaughterhouse or WE OUTTA HERE ft Slaughterhouse.

Beats from Komplex, Scram Jones, Street Runner, Frequency & P. Silva.

Features from Snoop Dogg, The Horse Shoe Gang, K-Young, Raekwon, Edi and of course Slaughterhouse.

Release date: July 21 , Digital distribution.

This shit looks like its gonna outshine BLOCK OBAMA II wich was hit or miss in eyes of Crookeds fans.

Ps. Official Tracklist coming in few days according to thebossboard and dynastyentgroup

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 06:33:25 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jaydc555

Re: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 06:51:44 AM »
I loved block obama 2 save for one song

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 07:16:36 AM »
Isnt this 'We Outta Here'

Thought it was gonna be on Royce's album? maybe he swapped it for 'Warriors'?

BUFFET_KILLA

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP???  Does Crooked know ShortYo?  Maybe he is major after all!!!!!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 07:43:35 AM »
no hard copy?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 07:56:47 AM »
So we have 6 tracks, rumored tracks for now MONUMENTAL ft Slaughterhouse or WE OUTTA HERE ft Slaughterhouse.

Features from Snoop Dogg, The Horse Shoe Gang, K-Young, Raekwon, Edi and of course Slaughterhouse.

This shit looks like its gonna outshine BLOCK OBAMA II wich was hit or miss in eyes of Crookeds fans.

Ps. Official Tracklist coming in few days according to thebossboard and dynastyentgroup

lol
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:27 AM »

lol

??

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 09:30:09 AM »

that's just the hook & Joey's verse; which he DESTROYS.

Royce dropped it from his album & put it on his EP, then traded it with Crooked I for Warriors lol.

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »
no hard copy?

There may be one later, just like they later released a hard copy of Block Obama II through CD Baby.

As far as "Monumental" goes. The only thing that confused me about this track is whether or not this song features Slaughterhouse or if this was a beat that Slaughterhouse decided not to use.

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 10:21:34 AM »

Royce dropped it from his album & put it on his EP, then traded it with Crooked I for Warriors lol.

Damn.  Never heard that clip before.  That sounds like heat.  So that's the one that's going to be on Crooked's e.p.?

**BTW That sounds to me like the best verse I've heard Joe Budden drop on a Slaughterhouse track. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:23:28 AM by JohnnyL »

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »

lol

??

@ the snoop feature
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »

Damn.  Never heard that clip before.  That sounds like heat.  So that's the one that's going to be on Crooked's e.p.?

**BTW That sounds to me like the best verse I've heard Joe Budden drop on a Slaughterhouse track. Just my opinion.

Yup, "We Outta Here" will be appearing on Crooked's project. It was originally Royce's, then Joe's, now it's Crooked's. They all juggled tracks back and forth until they decided what to do with them.

Also, apparently the reasoning behind "Weapon Waist" will be explained on "We Outta Here" also.

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »
The Snoop dogg feature could b abt tht westcoast flavour coz Crook been on a NY tip lately. Props to Snoop for gettin rid of tht crazy ego.

JohnnyL

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »

Yup, "We Outta Here" will be appearing on Crooked's project. It was originally Royce's, then Joe's, now it's Crooked's. They all juggled tracks back and forth until they decided what to do with them.

Also, apparently the reasoning behind "Weapon Waist" will be explained on "We Outta Here" also.

Interesting.  Are there any other clips of unreleased "Slaughterhouse" tracks floating around, right now?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 12:18:27 PM »
its great to see they gonna use one of slaughterhouse tracks for their EPs.....Its still a mistery is it a Weapon WASTE or WAIST LOL