Author Topic: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD  (Read 3015 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2009, 09:21:40 AM »
he could have dropped a song from it today atleast tho :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »
he could have dropped a song from it today atleast tho :)

Agreed.

JohnnyL

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2009, 09:58:35 AM »
Crooked said on twitter that they had to push bacc this project because samples are not cleared...:)

lets see how long...

Oh, geez... :(  I'm a huge Crooked I fan, but c'mon Crook.  If the e.p. was supposed to drop on September 2nd, couldn't they have checked up on samples way before this?  From what has been posted earlier, it sounded as though at one point in July, the e.p. was completely ready to go.  With all the other delays, I can't imagine sample clearances being a problem this late in the game.  What does that make this, then, the third delay?  Fourth?  I've lost count.  Oh well...hope it drops eventually.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »
Crooked said on twitter that they had to push bacc this project because samples are not cleared...:)

lets see how long...

Oh, geez... :(  I'm a huge Crooked I fan, but c'mon Crook.  If the e.p. was supposed to drop on September 2nd, couldn't they have checked up on samples way before this?  From what has been posted earlier, it sounded as though at one point in July, the e.p. was completely ready to go.  With all the other delays, I can't imagine sample clearances being a problem this late in the game.  What does that make this, then, the third delay?  Fourth?  I've lost count.  Oh well...hope it drops eventually.
Artists push back their albums 4 times normally but to Crooked I it must be like 12 times for an album and 4 for an ep. It's too much whether it's Crooks, Treacherous or both of their fault.

EFFeX

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »

lets see how long...

From what has been posted earlier, it sounded as though at one point in July, the e.p. was completely ready to go

It's my understanding that the EP is completely finished. In fact, throughout the summer season, apparently Slaughterhouse has been bumping the project on their tour bus and hotel rooms, etc. I'm not sure exactly what the hold up is, whether it's sample clearances or not. There was a rumor that he was looking for a label to distribute it for him... I don't know to be honest. I just hope that if the cover art DOES drop this week that we get a full track list.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »
Why do you need to clear samples on a mixtape? If samples are cleared and there is paperwork, this must be a real album?

EFFeX

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »
Why do you need to clear samples on a mixtape? If samples are cleared and there is paperwork, this must be a real album?

It's being sold on iTunes / Amazon, it's an EP, not a mixtape.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
Lara Levi is our only hope for a Crooked I album
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2009, 02:45:07 AM »

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2009/08/31/21917180.aspx

AllHipHop.com: You mentioned about Danny Boy and Crooked I, the details about their status within the label have always been rather sketchy. Is there currently anybody signed to Death Row Records?

Lara Lavi: No with everybody on the roster, those deals expired in the nineties. The only two really are Crooked I and Danny Boy right now; they’re always really technically on the roster. We’re negotiating with them right now to do a new contract signing because they both have current projects. Danny has an R&B album and a Gospel album and Crooked I has an amazing project with King Tech, supported by Sway. We’re getting it together. I actually get on very well with the artists because they know that I know what it feels like to be them. The challenge is dealing with the bankers because it’s a delicate balance of commerce and art!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2009, 06:23:41 AM »

sigh

one could only dream

AllHipHop.com: You mentioned about Danny Boy and Crooked I, the details about their status within the label have always been rather sketchy. Is there currently anybody signed to Death Row Records?

Lara Lavi: No with everybody on the roster, those deals expired in the nineties. The only two really are Crooked I and Danny Boy right now; they’re always really technically on the roster. We’re negotiating with them right now to do a new contract signing because they both have current projects. Danny has an R&B album and a Gospel album and Crooked I has an amazing project with King Tech, supported by Sway. We’re getting it together. I actually get on very well with the artists because they know that I know what it feels like to be them. The challenge is dealing with the bankers because it’s a delicate balance of commerce and art!

Episcop is a biatch!!!! so we believe that now????

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2009, 07:26:06 AM »
Maybe Crooked-I will have a future beyond releasing free material
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2009, 07:30:58 AM »

sigh

one could only dream

??? Are u ok?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream

??? Are u ok?

yes im ok, i think you´re not ok because you´re naive and if crook really i mean really will release it true them, then he´s an clown.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream

??? Are u ok?

yes im ok, i think you´re not ok because you´re naive and if crook really i mean really will release it true them, then he´s an clown.

Nah I never said hes gonna release through them, I was just updating this thread on the situation and answering on the subject with that quote. You can clearly see that.