Author Topic: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD  (Read 3008 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »
Lara Levi is our only hope for a Crooked I album

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2009/08/31/21917180.aspx

AllHipHop.com: You mentioned about Danny Boy and Crooked I, the details about their status within the label have always been rather sketchy. Is there currently anybody signed to Death Row Records?

Lara Lavi: No with everybody on the roster, those deals expired in the nineties. The only two really are Crooked I and Danny Boy right now; they’re always really technically on the roster. We’re negotiating with them right now to do a new contract signing because they both have current projects. Danny has an R&B album and a Gospel album and Crooked I has an amazing project with King Tech, supported by Sway. We’re getting it together. I actually get on very well with the artists because they know that I know what it feels like to be them. The challenge is dealing with the bankers because it’s a delicate balance of commerce and art!

Episcop is a biatch!!!! so we believe that now????

??? Are u ok?

yes im ok, i think you´re not ok because you´re naive and if crook really i mean really will release it true them, then he´s an clown.

Nah I never said hes gonna release through them, I was just updating this thread on the situation and answering on the subject with that quote. You can clearly see that.

i can see that, i think you can´t cause this is a topic about The Pigface ep not the lp with king tech.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:31 PM »

We should petition her to sing him, joell ortiz, bishop lamont, saigon, reks, papoose, royce, and budden -  hooking them all up with dope producers and put them on nationally

sigh

one could only dream

AllHipHop.com: You mentioned about Danny Boy and Crooked I, the details about their status within the label have always been rather sketchy. Is there currently anybody signed to Death Row Records?

Lara Lavi: No with everybody on the roster, those deals expired in the nineties. The only two really are Crooked I and Danny Boy right now; they’re always really technically on the roster. We’re negotiating with them right now to do a new contract signing because they both have current projects. Danny has an R&B album and a Gospel album and Crooked I has an amazing project with King Tech, supported by Sway. We’re getting it together. I actually get on very well with the artists because they know that I know what it feels like to be them. The challenge is dealing with the bankers because it’s a delicate balance of commerce and art!

??? Are u ok?

yes im ok, i think you´re not ok because you´re naive and if crook really i mean really will release it true them, then he´s an clown.

Nah I never said hes gonna release through them, I was just updating this thread on the situation and answering on the subject with that quote. You can clearly see that.

i can see that, i think you can´t cause this is a topic about The Pigface ep not the lp with king tech.

then u can clearly see that I am answering on Zeus and Action! comments with the latest quote that can be interesting from that interview.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »
crooked stay delaying my drink coasters
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:16:09 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »

sigh

one could only dream

??? Are u ok?

then u can clearly see that I am answering on Zeus and Action! comments with the latest quote that can be interesting from that interview.

LOL Zeus and Action!, this is a topic for this ep not for this lp.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

did your mother smoked crack when she was pregnant with you?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2009, 02:32:56 PM »
lol
you a fool youngcrooked

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
GET YOUR WALK ON, comon GET YOUR WALK ON to HELL. ;D

lol
you a fool youngcrooked