Author Topic: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD  (Read 3012 times)

Lunatic

Re: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
Just got word from Crooked's Twitter that the EP is being pushed back to Aug. 18th.  :-\
that sucks :-\  they should drop it before the album drops but oh well

he says he got somethin special planned..thats probably why the push back..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:09 PM »
Just got word from Crooked's Twitter that the EP is being pushed back to Aug. 18th.  :-\

@TheRealCrookedI: Pig Face Weaponwaist pushed Back to August 18 I got something special planned for the fans
17 minutes ago from mobile web

you got to be fucking kidding me, what´s so special after snoops is feat. on that ep??? damn till 18th of august it´s too long, however if the push back the slaughterhouse album then i go crazy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »
Just got word from Crooked's Twitter that the EP is being pushed back to Aug. 18th.  :-\

@TheRealCrookedI: Pig Face Weaponwaist pushed Back to August 18 I got something special planned for the fans
17 minutes ago from mobile web

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO       and it begins...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 01:56:28 PM »
Surprise surprise

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »
Wonder if Crooked has Alzheimer's and forgot that he already told us the surprise was gonna be Snoop?  Wouldn't that be some shit?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »
Wonder if Crooked has Alzheimer's and forgot that he already told us the surprise was gonna be Snoop?  Wouldn't that be some shit?

lol

im just glad so much new Crooked music is coming out lately that it'll hold me over

and that BEAST BALLAD song needs to drop ASAP
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »

lol

im just glad so much new Crooked music is coming out lately that it'll hold me over

Vakill needs to get on the ball with his album too. I asked him over Twitter a couple months ago when he was releasing the album and he basically said something along the lines of "you can't rush greatness".  :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
I don't know why I actually expected this to come out on time

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »
 Damn....That fuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' sucks.  The infamous "hip-hop-album-push-back" rears its ugly head again.  It never fails.  Let me ask, has a hip hop album ever come out on time?  Ever? I mean is there one single instance of a hip hop album getting a release date and then coming out on that date?
  I hope this isn't an indicator of the Slaughterhouse album being pushed back as well.  Because I thought that the e.p.s were supposed to come out first as a means of further promoting the Slaughterhouse album.  Please don't let that be the case.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
I don't know why I actually expected this to come out on time

Probably because Block Obama II EP actually came out on time. He was batting 1,000 on the EP front until today.  :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »
I'm guessing he did this so the slaughterhouse album comes out first and his name is out there a bit more therefore getting more sales for the ep.I swear to god crooked I makes Me lose hair

JohnnyL

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
I'm guessing he did this so the slaughterhouse album comes out first and his name is out there a bit more therefore getting more sales for the ep.I swear to god crooked I makes Me lose hair

Lol.  No shit, man.  I know exactly what you mean.  I love the dude's music.  But I've about had it with all the release date drama.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 02:10:54 PM »

If he really wanted to do the fans a favor, he should go ahead and leak the Slaughter House track from the EP as early as possible.

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
I doubt the Slaughterhouse album will be pushed back. It already suffered one and the video comes out this Sunday. I would guess the Aug.11 date sticks.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »

lol

Vakill needs to get on the ball with his album too. I asked him over Twitter a couple months ago when he was releasing the album and he basically said something along the lines of "you can't rush greatness".  :-\

i'll give Vakill his credit though - he's a legit monster on the mic