Author Topic: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD  (Read 3016 times)

EFFeX

Re: OFFICIAL "Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waste (Waist) EP" THREAD
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 01:56:05 PM »
I think everyone is getting too excited about this push back.
Excited? Is that the word.  :laugh:

Yeah, it's gonna be released but I'm sure people were anticipating even more for that Snoop feature, I know that I was.

Yeah, don't get me wrong man... I'm mad disappointed, but I just want to stay positive and not let it get me down.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »
A surprise, maybe he's shooting a video for the track with Snoop? 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »
Royce Da 5'9 Twitter:

slaughterhouse album Aug. 11th Its turned in...its official
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2009, 11:51:41 PM »
Unless he's turning it into an lp then I'm going to be pretty disappointed.And its lame that we outta here is going on joeys album now we have to wait until October for that track!

noahjones

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2009, 09:50:46 AM »
My name is noah jones. Im an up and coming rapper and I have recently recorded songs with glasses malone, knocturnal, crooked I, jay rock, k young and some others..im looking to collab with as many artists as possible so if anyone is interested I can be reached at 714-553-3112 or at noahjones714@gmail.com my music can be heard on www.myspace.com/noahjones

Thanks for your time

Check out this new leaked track off of k-youngs new mixtape the track is a remake of ice cubes today was a good day!!!!  ITS YB THE ROCKSTAR, MAXIMO,ICEMAN AND NOAH JONES here's the free download link!!!!!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vbGltZWxpbnguY29tL2ZpbGVzL2RmMDIxOTlkNzI3MzJjNzFjYjYyY2ZlM2M3MGY4NmZi">http://limelinx.com/files/df02199d72732c71cb62cfe3c70f86fb</a><br /><br /> <br /><br />ALSO CHECK OUT THIS RARE INSTUDIO FOOTAGE AND CONCERT BACKSTAGE FOOTAGE....<br />MAINO footage<br /> <br />..<br /> CROOKED I footage<br /> <br />..<br /> KNOC-TURN'AL<br /> <br />..<br /> MAINO footage<br /> <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9cDJwNGh1OWt3V2s="></a><br /> CROOKED I footage<br /> <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9WFF0X1ZWNGhfMTg="></a><br /> KNOC-TURN'AL<br /> <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lndvcmxkc3RhcmhpcGhvcC5jb20vdmlkZW9zL3ZpZGVvLnBocD92PXdzaGhKMmxXMzA4WGRETUQwN0Rx"> </a><p>Follow me on twitter <a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnR3aXR0ZXIuY29tL25vYWhqb25lczcxNA==">www.twitter.com/noahjones714</a></p><p>Follow me on twitter <a href="http://www.twitter.com/noahjones714">www.twitter.com/noahjones714</a></p>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »
Noah Jones grindin hard as I can see....good shit man.

PS. This thread has to be on dubccs first page, its some kind of a disgrace not to have Crooked I thread in top 10. :) :) :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
 Well, I'll say this.  Although, I'm disappointed to see Crooked I's solo material. pushed back yet again (especially so close to it's intended release), I'm glad that the Slaughterhouse release date has apparently not been moved.  At least it looks like we'll get to hear that album without any more delays.

Lunatic

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
^Ya, the Aug.11 date will stick.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »
Unless he's turning it into an lp then I'm going to be pretty disappointed.And its lame that we outta here is going on joeys album now we have to wait until October for that track!

We Outta Here is dropping on "Escape Route" which drops either the end of this month or early next month. His full length LP is "The Great Escape" which drops in October.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2009, 11:30:31 AM »

We Outta Here is dropping on "Escape Route" which drops either the end of this month or early next month. His full length LP is "The Great Escape" which drops in October.

Cant wait to hear this ish....

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2009, 07:16:31 AM »
Crooked said on twitter that they had to push bacc this project because samples are not cleared...:)

lets see how long...

Portugoal

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2009, 07:38:47 AM »
Crooked said on twitter that they had to push bacc this project because samples are not cleared...:)

lets see how long...

I don't think anyone believes it's been pushed back because of sampling.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2009, 07:44:38 AM »
man I'm Crookeds biggest fan and even I know Crookeds projects dont move enough store units to warrant a lawsuit for an illegal sample
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:13 AM »
perfect example of turning listeners off
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks