Poll

What do u think happened to KVB?

He died.
4 (40%)
He changed his user name, and now posts as somone else.
3 (30%)
He completely stopped using the internet.
1 (10%)
Other.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Search for KVB...  (Read 196 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Search for KVB...
« on: October 20, 2002, 09:28:04 PM »
Well, you guys might think this is a joke, but really, it's not. The former poster known as 'KVB-The Illest' could really be dead, and we don't even know about it...Let's look at the facts...

*He used to post more than anyone else at WCC...
*Than about 4 months ago, out of no where, he just completely stopped posting for good, without leaving a goodbye or anything...
*Not only has he not posted on WCC for 4 months, he hasn't been on his AIM name ever since either...
*No one from WCC has heard from him ever since...

If KVB is really dead (which I really hope he isn't), than R.I.P...Can Overseer (or anyone) please start a search for him, and see if he is still alive...Maybe, u can check if his IP adress is still being in use...Well, let's hope the best for KVB...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Search for KVB...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 09:46:05 PM »
Here is KVB's last post, posted on 6/29/02:

...sounds like a woman.

I didn't really know anything about him until I copped the Next Friday soundtrack. I got home and bumped it, when I reached track 6, "Bizzy Bone - Fried Day" I was like WTF? Bizzy Bone? I swear to God I thought this was a female rapper. No joke. I had heard of the Bone Thugs, ain't he one of them? I didn't believe it until I looked him up on the Internet. And I was fuckin shocked to find he was male, no joke. The track ("Fried Day") was kinda tight, but dude sounds like a fuckin cornball. I find it funny how he claim to be a thug when he sounds softer than Ashanti. Seriously, did he fall into a bowl of helium as a kid or something? LOL j/k enough talking shit I guess, my point is:

He makes some tight songs, but sounds too fruitball for my taste. I ain't talking shit, just stating facts. Peace.

I think that is an odd last post, and it makes me even more suspicious...I mean, he didnt seem mad enough to just leave WCC without saying goodbye or anything in that post...There's really a big possibilty he's dead, and I think it's sad as fuck...PeACe

JAE

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 10:01:32 PM »
He probably got a job or a girlfriend. When I stop posting here Ill just slowly stop. Im not gonna give some emotional goodbye. Im sure he just ahold of his life and moved on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 10:23:28 PM »
He probably got a job or a girlfriend. When I stop posting here Ill just slowly stop. Im not gonna give some emotional goodbye. Im sure he just ahold of his life and moved on.

He didnt slowly stop...He just stopped all at once, out of the blue...Plus look at the fact that he used to post/be online almost 24-7...And even if he did get a job/girlfriend, it's not like he's never gunna go online anymore because of that...I'm just saying, if he did get a girlfriend/job, that's great... I hope that's what happened, but i HIGHLY doubt that...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 11:09:21 PM »
give me a fucking break dude.  Realize this-- there are things besides the internet.  So he stopped posting without letting everyone on this forum know what he is doing, so fucking what.  See not everyone has to post every fucking one of their daily activities on here.  You know, for some people on here, WCC is not their number one priority in life.  Maybe you should contact the FBI.  I mean hell a member of a message board has not posted for a while, contact all authorities, this could be major.  NIK, I think you need to take a break from this forum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 11:30:14 PM »
give me a fucking break dude.  Realize this-- there are things besides the internet.  So he stopped posting without letting everyone on this forum know what he is doing, so fucking what.  See not everyone has to post every fucking one of their daily activities on here.  You know, for some people on here, WCC is not their number one priority in life.  Maybe you should contact the FBI.  I mean hell a member of a message board has not posted for a while, contact all authorities, this could be major.  NIK, I think you need to take a break from this forum.

Please stop showing us your ignorance...I'M NOT SAYING IT'S BECUZ HE STOPPED POSTING ON THE BOARD THAT HE COULD BE DEAD...I'm saying he hasn't been online or has been heard from ever since AT ALL...

Now were talking about a guy that used to be online almost 24/7...Look, he hasn't posted for 4 months, and he's still in the 'Top 10 Posters' list...He was Online and posted more than me, belive it or not...Now if all of a sudden I was never heard from again, or never to be found online, without a notice or nothing, wouldn't u suspect something? That's what I thought...PeACe

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 12:00:23 AM »
Please stop showing us your ignorance...I'M NOT SAYING IT'S BECUZ HE STOPPED POSTING ON THE BOARD THAT HE COULD BE DEAD...I'm saying he hasn't been online or has been heard from ever since AT ALL...

Now were talking about a guy that used to be online almost 24/7...Look, he hasn't posted for 4 months, and he's still in the 'Top 10 Posters' list...He was Online and posted more than me, belive it or not...Now if all of a sudden I was never heard from again, or never to be found online, without a notice or nothing, wouldn't u suspect something? That's what I thought...PeACe

So one of the first thoughts that come to your mind is that he is dead?  I mean come on and use some damn commen sense.  It's not like he hasn't showed up to work for a long time, or school, or his parents haven't heard from him, or his girlfriend.  Like I said its a rap forum.  If you gave me a nickel for each reason that I could come up with to stop visiting an internet message board, I could be a rich man.  I highly doubt that not showing up on a rap forum or the internet is going to cause drastic changes in someones life.  I mean does he really need to tell everyone he knows that he is not posting here anymore.  I myself have not once talked to anyone that I know aside from this board about this forum.  My point is IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.  His life probably just became busier and he doesn't really have the time to make a post about how he is leaving this place blah blah blah.  Or maybe, he just don't give a fuck.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2002, 12:22:42 PM »
out of no where i didnt post in the summer for a long ass time..I didnt post for almost 2 months then one day i came back outta the blue..

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2002, 03:15:28 PM »
Lets be logical...his computer or internet isn't working.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2002, 03:20:38 PM »
^Yeah, or maby hes just mad busy with his studies, or something, i doubt he died, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2002, 07:51:27 PM »
im just saying, it's a possibility...

Just think about it...If somone from this board died, than none of use would ever know...PeACe

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2002, 10:22:04 PM »
nah dotn disrespect KVB, he used to be in my crew  :( ....he is just gone  ???

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!