Author Topic: IM BACKKKK!  (Read 1834 times)

Floydness

Re: IM BACKKKK!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 10:28:16 PM »
WB Floyd.  Good to hear you are keeping your head up.

Thank you...  :)

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »
Guys when whales come to the surface your supposed to push them back out to sea.Not date them for 5 years nik ha ha ha

lol ill let you slide with this one, I know how much you need to insult everyone around you to make yourself feel better about your life.  I guess it makes sense if I put myself in your shoes...

Bagging on everyone > Slicing your wrists

:-\ ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
Being witty and funny>looking like floydness

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 10:39:03 PM »
being ANYONE >>>>>>>> BEING YOU

:loser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »
My gf is way sexier then you could have dream of being,ask ag and muhfukka I've sent them pics. I'm quite happy actually in my life.I make good money and I live on my own and have everything I want and I earned it all by myself.I'm just an asshole.I'm not depressed at all I love my life.I just like making fun of retards.I find it amusing.I don't do it to feel better I do it because stupid people deserve to be treated like stupid people.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:48 PM »
My gf is way sexier then you could have dream of being,ask ag and muhfukka I've sent them pics. I'm quite happy actually in my life.I make good money and I live on my own and have everything I want and I earned it all by myself.I'm just an asshole.I'm not depressed at all I love my life.I just like making fun of retards.I find it amusing.I don't do it to feel better I do it because stupid people deserve to be treated like stupid people.

even if floydness was a retard, which she clearly isn't, only a retard would make fun of a retard in the first place...it has nothin to do with bein an asshole, LOL. thats just your way of makin yourself feel better about bein a bitter douche.... callin urself an "asshole", nice one...your whole steez is crystal clear, funny guy. now go make 3 more jokes to feel better bout what i just said....u know u want 2.

Jaydc555

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »
Its easier for you to call people bitter then it is to realize what a loser you are isn't it nik?

The Watcher

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »
this thread is comedy already
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »
floydness is a fat ugly jew lets all point and laugh

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2009, 11:23:41 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »
LOL....Ive said what i had to say, now let the hate-fest go on.......im out, kids

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
LOL....Ive said what i had to say, now let the hate-fest go on.......im out, kids
see jew later

Floydness

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2009, 11:28:57 PM »
^^ LOL JEW-WISH to be a jew you little shitsack.

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
jew wish your head wasnt twice as heavy as the average persons

Floydness

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2009, 11:49:08 PM »
Jew wish you werent a pathetic fag with an awful life. And once again, I honestly believe with all the emphasis you put on jews.. Jew wish you were jewish lol.. Your life would probably be better.  :-X