Author Topic: IM BACKKKK!  (Read 1830 times)

Muhfukka

Re: IM BACKKKK!
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 11:54:58 PM »
i dont think anyone in the world wishes they were jewish

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »
this thread is comedy already

no, actually it's always the same bs. They'll soon start a discussion over who has more life experience.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:07:09 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Floydness

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »
i dont think anyone in the world wishes they were jewish
I think you do lol.. Look at how much you mention jews! Its on your mind lol.. I know you dont REALLY feel that much hate towards us, do u? What happend? You couldnt afford to make payments on your house and so a jew came through and bought it?? lmao what am I talking abouttttt, you couldnt even afford 20% to put down on a house in texas if you wanted to.

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2009, 12:07:28 AM »
leave it to a filthy jew to try and insult someone over not being able to buy a house

Floydness

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »
lol stop being so mad muhfukka, its not going to fall from the sky. You have to work for what you want. You think jews dont work hard? We put in time and energy into being able to afford a decent home to live in. Stop projecting all your hate on jews because you probably live in some roach infested studio appartment with 8 roomies.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »
lets summarize what just happened...

basically i am bitter at life because i am someone who had a whole lot of potential but shit got really fucked up for me.

poor guy

Muhfukka

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »
nik i dont care about that shit i dindt at the time and i dont now. i was fucked up on a crazy spree of drugs and alcohol that had me thinking some weird shit, most people go through shit like that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »
whatsup floydness i just wanted to say thanks for being all positive and shit a few months ago, i was on a BAD one for like 5 months straight. and also dont take these nerds on here shit serious, i dont think you do but ill say it anyway.

hahahahahaha

Jaydc555

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2009, 12:25:35 AM »
I want to see muhfukka and nik fight

Floydness

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »
lol saying something you regret and then trying to cover it up by saying you were fucked up (your always fucked up, stop trying) is sooooo old. Think of a better excuse. Perhaps at one time you werent THAT MUCH of a douche that followed jaydc around in every thread backing him up because he makes you feel accepted. You tend to go towards negative attention/people rather than the positive.  I gave you some good advice, you should follow it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »

i want to see you and muhfukka come talk 2 me and roccy like this in person.....LOLLL

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2009, 12:28:47 AM »

i want to see you and muhfukka come talk 2 me and roccy like this in person.....LOLLL
are you kidding me?

Jaydc555

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
Yeah yeah yeah your this big tough guy but yet you weigh 150 lbs and your gf has bigger arms.Its like listening to looney talk how tough he is then you look at his picture and its like what the fuck?ha ha ha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2009, 12:39:42 AM »
^yea, im a thin dude, no doubt....6'5" 185......doesn't mean im guna sit there and let people disrespect me to my face. thats all it really comes down to. if you approach me like a man and shake my hand, id have no problem. the moment you go into some "you're a loser kike!" typa shit, there'd be an issue at hand. i never seen you and dont know if you can fight or not, but rest assured you wouldnt get away clean with talkin shit 2 me, floyd, or ANY of my boys for no reason like that. put anythin on it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »
haha you just changed it from 6'4" to 6'5"