Author Topic: Why do people park in reverse in a diagonal parking space?  (Read 174 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why do people park in reverse in a diagonal parking space?
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:41:41 AM »
It makes no sense, you have to make a wide turn to come out of the space and get back in the one way lane...which most likely it is if it's diagonal parking. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Why do people park in reverse in a diagonal parking space?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
You should start a revolution, and kill all the reverse diagonal parkers. FUCK THAT, bring them down!!

BTW, i think they typically park that way because they pull in forward from the space opposite it, and find it easier to pull strait out of the space rather then back out of the space.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »
I've seen some where you don't have that option to go across, so they must have parked in reverse.  In a diagonal space, it's still way easier to exit the space then if you were to park in reverse. 

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »
I've seen some where you don't have that option to go across, so they must have parked in reverse.  In a diagonal space, it's still way easier to exit the space then if you were to park in reverse. 

true. did you have a bad experience today man? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
lol nah, it's just funny every time I see it happen at the local super market.  I've always wanted to share this lol. 

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »
because reverse parking is one of the coolest things you can do in life.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 12:28:45 PM »
Easier to exit I suppose. I've seen alot of people take ages reversing into a spaces, I wonder why they bother.

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »
lol nah, it's just funny every time I see it happen at the local super market.  I've always wanted to share this lol. 

lol so youve had this nugget to share with us....and have been holding out all these years?  >:(

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »
i dont get why people do that either. backing out of a space is usually alot easier than backing into it

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 09:28:19 PM »
ive done it  few times... usually to beat someone to the spot... if i go all the way around to get the spot by that time its gone..... so pull in the wrong way down the lane and back into the spot  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »
you can smash out faster, and pullin into a parkin spot in reverse is easy as fuck....i dont typically do it in diagonal spots, but i can see why peeps would.

Roccy

how it really goes down..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »
I understand regular spaces, but diagonal spaces still do not make sense.  You have to make a wide turn to exit, which is stupid because those spots are made so that you can come out easier.  And you can still see the pedestrians walking around your car because of the diagonal spacing. 

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:42 PM »
Whats more annoying is dumbasses who intentially park, taking up two spots at once cus they dont want anybody parking next to their car lol. Their shit should be keyed...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »
Whats more annoying is dumbasses who intentially park, taking up two spots at once cus they dont want anybody parking next to their car lol. Their shit should be keyed...

The funny thing is that some of these people just suck that much at driving lol